cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

available funds

MenryG
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What is the difference between the total rewards earned and the available funds on account, where does the latter come from. I thought they were the same thing but the 2 have been added up... so I was wondering where are these available funds coming from?

8 REPLIES 8

Awesome to hear @reenamis  !

Good to know even older threads have useful information.

reenamis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@

Mayor / Maire

That is a great answer! It helped me understand it so fast. This was a subject I was confused about. 

@HALIMACS wrote:

Yah, that was yours for sure,  @kb_mv 

I was a little late on adding the EDIT, doing other things.  🤭

@HALIMACS No worries, win some lose some, they all balance out in the end I think.

Yah, that was yours for sure,  @kb_mv 

I was a little late on adding the EDIT, doing other things.  🤭

@HALIMACS wrote:

(kinda exactly like @kb_mv just said...)

@HALIMACS Scooped lol

MenryG
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

awesome, thank you

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

You can think of it this way, @MenryG 

Available funds is the complete bucket that holds excess payments and/or rewards applied to the account.

Upon every renewal the system draws from the available funds before taking the remaining amount owing from the registered payment card, if on auto pay. 

(kinda exactly like @kb_mv just said...)

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@MenryG wrote:

What is the difference between the total rewards earned and the available funds on account, where does the latter come from. I thought they were the same thing but the 2 have been added up... so I was wondering where are these available funds coming from?

@MenryG Available funds are monies siting in your account right now waiting to be used (renewal or add ons). Any rewards like community/autopay/referrals etc are added to these available funds when you renew your plan. Any shortfall between available funds and plan costs are made up by the system charging your CC on file.

Need Help? Let's chat.