cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

available balance

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If I will be out of Canada for a long time, but my available balance had the fund. If I contact the MOD, do they will help to refund me to my credit card?

6 REPLIES 6

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello @missorange!

Thank you so much for getting in touch with us today! Let us help you find the best solution for your situation by sending us a private message.

You are more than welcome to follow the next link and we will be assisting you further on this matter.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Regards

Public Mobile Moderator Team

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

@missorange wrote:

If I will be out of Canada for a long time, but my available balance had the fund. If I contact the MOD, do they will help to refund me to my credit card?

If you're not on a limited time (even unknown) promo plan...just a regular plan on offer all the time then

shortly before you leave and shortly before your renewal, change plan to the $10 plan.

then let it renew

then use the lost/stolen feature to suspend your account.

keep track of 85 days later. 85 days later...use the lost/stolen feature to unsuspend your account. it will take $10 out of your available funds and renew

then do lost/stolen again and keep track of 85 days later...etc

Then when you get back you can unsuspend and it'll take the $10 from available funds and renew.

So it costs you $10 every 3 months to keep your account and number alive.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@missorange wrote:

@missorange  Do you plan on keeping the phone number and using PM when you get back?

If so, lost/stolen the phone and come back within 85 days and hit found phone and re-activate the plan

How much you got and how long are we talking about?

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @missorange ,

I have not heard of anyone getting refund from the available funds, unless they were charged extra due to billing error or autopay malfunctioning.  

You can always try asking the @CS_Agent  via a private message for a definitive answer.  

Need Help? Let's chat.