Did you mean: 

autopay

leonk
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my plan experied even though I signed up for autopay on May 29 - shows unpaid

5 REPLIES 5

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

The autopay funtion sometimes not working properly. So try to manually load the fund before head up date.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@leonk wrote:

See if you can do a manual payment from the registered credit card.

Or get a voucher from a store or online and top up.

Then click on the Reactivate button in that upper warning box.

Autopay has been quite the problem for many people (not everyone) for the last few months.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@leonk 

The account showing "expired" just before the renewal is a normal behaviour.usually PM processes payments just past midnight.you have to wait until tomorrow morning..then your account should be normal.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

When you log into your account - does the status show suspended ?  Is your phone working ?

Usually on the renewal day it will take a few hours to update and show status back to active.

Try going into your self-serve account and reporting your phone as lost/stolen.  Reactivate it shortly after.  Also try manually adding $1 for a payment.  If it does not work you could also try paying with a voucher.

If you still have problems then trying contacting a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@leonk wrote:

You will have to contact the moderators to get access, you can send them a private message here: link

Moderators can take anywhere from 2 to 48 hours, depending on how many customers are ahead of you.

Need Help? Let's chat.