cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autopay

sand--29
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have autopay and it still suspended my account.  What happens now?  Under credits and payments it says i paid but on 611 it says i didn't.

4 REPLIES 4

@RossN wrote:

try the lost stolen trick wait five minutes then reboot phone might work

Note: This should only be attempted if the OPs phone is not currently working.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@sand--29 wrote:

I have autopay and it still suspended my account.  What happens now?  Under credits and payments it says i paid but on 611 it says i didn't.

@sand--29  If your phone continues to work then you can ignore the suspension. It will revert back to normal with 24 hours.

If your phone does not work then you need to notify PM. 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Note: Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

* Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team *

RossN
Mayor / Maire

try the lost stolen trick wait five minutes then reboot phone might work

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@sand--29 If your phone is still working it's normal for your account to say Suspended or Expired around your renewal date. If your phone is not working you will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
Need Help? Let's chat.