cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autopay promotion of 2 CAD off

LordPotato
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi, I have signed for autopay and it was meant to have 2 CAD dollar off the monthly payment of 50 CAD dollar off.  However, my credit card was deducted the full amount without the 2 CAD off but I can see that there is a credit of 2 CAD in the account.  How is this supposed to work? 

Thanks 

10 REPLIES 10

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@popping wrote:

@t_p wrote:

@popping @esjliv 

I activated my account through CCS and only got $2 at the first renewal, not $4.

Is that because I went through a retailer?

If so, there should be a proviso or warning about that.

If the CCS did not setup your autopay during activation, you will not get the $2 for the first 30 days cycle.  But if you setup your autopay within the first 30 days after activation, you will get the $2 autopay credit for the first 30 days.

I will not let a retailer to setup my autopay with my cc number, name, billing address and CVV code and stay at their computer cache.

I set up autopay a day or two after I got confirmation of SIM activation by CCS.

EDIT:

This is PM official take:

t_p_0-1633101138341.png

So, if you set up autopay even just a day or two after activation like I did, you won't get any credit for the first 30 days.

t_p_1-1633101362342.png

(my activation was on July 05)

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@esjliv wrote:

@t_p wrote:

@popping @esjliv 

I activated my account through CCS and only got $2 at the first renewal, not $4.

@t_p 

Really!? That surprises me. 

Unless there was no an option to register for Autopay during the activation, then that may make sense.

Did you register for Autopay on your Self Serve after you activated?

There's no option to register for autopay during the activation. I had to do it after I create my account.

@popping wrote:

I will not let a retailer to setup my autopay with my cc number, name, billing address and CVV code and stay at their computer cache.

That is the best advice for today! Never trust retailer with your full credit card details. You never know who works there and even if everybody is honest maybe somebody is peeking over the shoulder...

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@t_p wrote:

@popping @esjliv 

If the CCS did not setup your autopay during activation, you will not get the $2 for the first 30 days cycle.  But if you setup your autopay within the first 30 days after activation, you will get the $2 autopay credit for the first 30 days.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@t_p wrote:

@popping @esjliv 

@t_p 

Really!? That surprises me. 

Unless there was no an option to register for Autopay during the activation, then that may make sense.

Did you register for Autopay on your Self Serve after you activated?

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@popping @esjliv 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@LordPotato wrote:

hi, I have signed for autopay and it was meant to have 2 CAD dollar off the monthly payment of 50 CAD dollar off.  However, my credit card was deducted the full amount without the 2 CAD off but I can see that there is a credit of 2 CAD in the account.  How is this supposed to work? 

Thanks 

@LordPotato 

Your 2nd cycle  will be deducted by $4 for the Autopay reward:

• $2 for 1st cycle
  • $2 for 2nd cycle

If you signed up using a referral code, it will actually be $14 off on your next renewal.

Welcome!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@LordPotato 

PM wants the subscribers to pay full plan cost during activation.  As you found out that you got back $2 credit for your first 30 days service in your account as the available fund.  PM server will use the available fund in your account first before taking money from your autopay cc.

On your first and future renewal dates, PM will also add another $2 autopay reward in you account for the new 30 days cycle before taking money from your autopay cc.

Please note that PM billing cycle is 30 days, NOT monthly.  Therefore, your billing date changes according to the number of days in a month.  

Welcome to PM and enjoying your saving with PM.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@LordPotato wrote:

Thanks 

That "pending" credit will be deposited to your Available Funds on renewal day and used as part of plan payment. It's not deducted directly from your credit card charge.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LordPotato 

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $ ? has the amount left, for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

because you are a new customer you will see it on next cycle deducted from your account automatically,$2 credit every 30 days...

also if you use a Friend Referral Code, you will receive a one-time credit of $10..,,they will applied within 72hr,,,

at public mobile Prepaid Service No fees extra charges,

for Example next 30 day your plan for $50 plus Tax
plan $50

-$2 Autopay credit for first 30 days,
-$2 Autopay new 30 days,

-$10 for Friend Referral one-time credit,
you have to pay $36 plus Tax.

and for more rewards to you will earn visit Here link,

Need Help? Let's chat.