cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autopay not working?

jad3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have had this account for a couple of years, the same bank account, same autopay, no problems. Woke up to a message that my plan did not renew because [they] did not receive my payment.

Looked at my PM account, autopay is still set up, but they claim insufficient funds. The account has more than enough funds.

Plan is expired now, payment was due today.

Says 'please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your account or are on AutoPay,' but I have never received this type of message before, in the red box and on the date the payment is due.

Is this a 'today' problem, some  that will mass fix itself in a few hours, or should I be concerned?

Thank you,

JAD3

7 REPLIES 7

jad3

final update:

Not even bank's fault. I moved a few months ago and failed to update my address in the same style in all the required places. Fixed that and everything's fine again, sorry to have bothered you all.

Jad3

jad3

Messages appear to send, but no reply, and telegram just says 'connecting,' so I'm going to go with 'no service'.

I tried to make a manual payment, and that was rejected, so I contacted my bank. They are claiming a higher than usual amount of messages, so I'm going to go with 'bank is comprimised' for now.

Thank you all for your help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jad3 

if your service working fine just ignore that message and if your autopay fail,

i suggest you can Remove your credit card and re entered,

Update Or Remove Your Payment Card

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to  Self-Serve.  Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..Remember, we accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

and do Reboot your phone.

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone about 2 minutes and turn it back on.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@jad3 wrote:

I have had this account for a couple of years, the same bank account, same autopay, no problems. Woke up to a message that my plan did not renew because [they] did not receive my payment.

Looked at my PM account, autopay is still set up, but they claim insufficient funds. The account has more than enough funds.

Plan is expired now, payment was due today.

Says 'please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your account or are on AutoPay,' but I have never received this type of message before, in the red box and on the date the payment is due.

Is this a 'today' problem, some that will mass fix itself in a few hours, or should I be concerned?

Thank you,

JAD3

Hello @jad3 

The key question is if your services are working or not? 

Do you still have services? If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew. So if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount (through SELF SERVE or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)
  2. Method through Self-Serve account: Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” > Lost/Stolen Phone
  3. Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  4. Reboot

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@jad3 If you have a service still, and it works fine, don't worry.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Does your service still works ?  Can you make and receive calls and texts ?  If you can then ignore the message and your account status should change back to active.  If you have no service then make a manual payment.

Need Help? Let's chat.