cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autopay done today morning - but no service

pmuser2017
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Public Mobile Service rep.,

My plan is $120/3monrg with autopay on. Today morning, there was a auto charge of $128.82 to my credit card too. However, still my phone is not working. When I checked my online account, it says funds $107 available. Where other money gone? What wrong.

Please help to short this iut.

Regards,

7 REPLIES 7

It's a system glitch happen once in a while
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

pmuser2017

Thanks Mary for your help

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Thanks @pmuser2017,

I have responded - please view your messages!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

pmuser2017

Wow, that was fast responce from Moderator,

PM sent

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good afternoon @pmuser2017,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

As suggested, please send me your phone number. This is a glitch in the system that we are experiencing, but I'm more than happy to help 🙂

Looking forward to your reply,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

monocycliste

Hi @pmuser2017 you should contact a moderator so they can fix your issue.

How to contact a mod
http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

It's an infrequent bug. Unfortunately you will need moderator assistance. Send any one of them a private message ( @Mary_M for example) with your phone number and an explanation. Coverage is currently: Mon-Thursday 9am(EST) to 9pm(EST) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(EST) to 5:30pm(EST).

Meanwhile, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.