cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autopay didnt work, account suspended

dannmate
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my account has an autopay set up, and now my account is suspended because autopay didnt debit from my credit card. Is there a way I can get someone to look at what went wrong? 

I have been with autopay set up for many months and this is the first time it hasnt been working.

Thanks

Dan 

7 REPLIES 7

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@dannmate please try the lost phone trick described below and post your results. I see this posted alot but I'm unsure if people are trying it and it doesn't work, or if they're just not trying it.

To me, it's the most logical solution -- just giving the server a little nudge.

@dannmate wrote:

Hey thanks for the reply, my account doesnt work its completely suspended. 

@dannmate  If your phone doesn't work then make a one-time payment online to re activate. If your phone works ignore the message.

You could try the lost phone trick.

Try going into your self-serve account and reporting your phone as lost/stolen.  Reactivate it shortly after.   Another thing to try is add $1 payment to reactive the account.

@dannmate wrote:

Restart your phone and see if that works, or try the lost/stolen trick.  Log into your account, select plans/add-ons, select phone lost, suspend, log out.  Wait 5 mins and log back in report phone found, log out and restart your phone.  This sometimes resets the sim and account.  One other thing to try is to top up your account with $1 and restart your phone. 

Otherwise contact moderators as suggested earlier.

dannmate
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Does your service still work ?  Usually on the renewal date, your status will show as suspended and it will take a few hours to update back to active status.

If you still have no service then contact a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@dannmate wrote:

my account has an autopay set up, and now my account is suspended because autopay didnt debit from my credit card. Is there a way I can get someone to look at what went wrong? 

I have been with autopay set up for many months and this is the first time it hasnt been working.

Thanks

Dan 

@dannmate Best to notify PM to investigate. 

To contac Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.