cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autopay date

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

is that normally that from self serve accout, I see renew date is April 14, but bottom autopay day is May 11. the auto pay should be may 14, is that correct? otherwise is shorter than 30 days. maybe it is bug.

20 REPLIES 20

@NBruinsma wrote:

Yeah, basically I just used up all of my data early. I have read on the other forum posts that the best thing to do is top up my account and ask the moderator to renew it early.

I guess it is just less effort for eceryone than cancelling the plan and then rebuying the same plan from the current date.

I am not too worried about the different dates in my case. The autopay has worked fine with no interruption of service. I don't need to see it too often - just nice to know how early I am renewing so I can adjust my data usage as needed to last the full 90 days.

Seems odd that it is pulling different dates, that means it is being calculated from 3 different information sources, not the best programming practices...

You can do a plan change to add data but it is not necessarily a good move.  You might have a legacy plan that will be lost with this change.  The best solution is to ask the moderators to do an early renewal.  Another option is to buy a data add-on. 

NBruinsma
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yeah, basically I just used up all of my data early. I have read on the other forum posts that the best thing to do is top up my account and ask the moderator to renew it early.

I guess it is just less effort for eceryone than cancelling the plan and then rebuying the same plan from the current date.

I am not too worried about the different dates in my case. The autopay has worked fine with no interruption of service. I don't need to see it too often - just nice to know how early I am renewing so I can adjust my data usage as needed to last the full 90 days.

Seems odd that it is pulling different dates, that means it is being calculated from 3 different information sources, not the best programming practices...

@NBruinsma, you can look at your payment history to see the last renewal date.

It *should* be where your balance is listed as $0, right at the top, unless you have a value in your balance.

Best suggestion is to have the money loaded before May 11 date, to ensure your plan doesn't stop.

If May 11 is not your proper date for renewal (last date+30 days), then the money should still sit there.

@NBruinsma wrote:

Not a big deal now, since I am planning to renew early, but I have 3 different dates:

At the top of my account in the Available Funds section it says Payment Due Date is May 23

Toward the bottom of the overview page in the Autopay Section it says the Payment Due Date is May 11

then on the make a payment page in the Avialable Funds section it says Payment Due Date is May 24

Would be nice if it had either a reliable renewal date or a "last renewal date" so we can figure out when our next one is without going into the Payment History and seeing the last time it took money out of the account.

@NBruinsma  When you say renew early do you mean before May 11 by changing your plan? If yes, after you renew the dates on the first page should sync up after renewal. The one day difference is not an issue.

NBruinsma
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Not a big deal now, since I am planning to renew early, but I have 3 different dates:

At the top of my account in the Available Funds section it says Payment Due Date is May 23

Toward the bottom of the overview page in the Autopay Section it says the Payment Due Date is May 11

then on the make a payment page in the Avialable Funds section it says Payment Due Date is May 24

Would be nice if it had either a reliable renewal date or a "last renewal date" so we can figure out when our next one is without going into the Payment History and seeing the last time it took money out of the account.

@missorange wrote:

@geopublic  the plan just renewed successfully, also I see the above and bottom is match now, both shows May 14 next cycle, the bug may be removed.

@missorange: Thanks for the update. So it's been confirmed that if the dates don't match as long as you have enough funds in your account to cover the renewal service will not be suspended and the dates will autosync.

missorange

@geopublic  the plan just renewed successfully, also I see the above and bottom is match now, both shows May 14 next cycle, the bug may be removed.

@missorange wrote:

I have sufficient fund in the account. i did not renew plan early or did anything. Hopefully they can resolve this issue as a lot of people has.

OK, please keep us updated curious to see if the dates auto sync after the renewal.

@shartomjam wrote:

@geopublic wrote:

@shartomjam wrote:

My Payment Due date is June 13 and Auto Pay is May 11.  Definitely something going.  I have contacted mods and am awaiting a reply.

@shartomjam  ideally both dates should match. Looks like you are having the opposite problem that others are having which is not bad. You did the right thing and contacted the moderators they should be able to sync the dates for you.

Mods have fixed the dates.  There definitely was a syncrhronization issue.

Thanks for the update.

shartomjam

@geopublic wrote:

@shartomjam wrote:

My Payment Due date is June 13 and Auto Pay is May 11.  Definitely something going.  I have contacted mods and am awaiting a reply.

@shartomjam  ideally both dates should match. Looks like you are having the opposite problem that others are having which is not bad. You did the right thing and contacted the moderators they should be able to sync the dates for you.

Mods have fixed the dates.  There definitely was a syncrhronization issue.

Slward1990
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Public runs on a 30 day auto pay not a 1 month so auto pay days do change time to time, I always just pop on my online page to see what date it will come out this time. I’ve never had my services not work off a full 30 days. Some months are shorter then others such as February so the auto pay dates will vary a little

missorange

I have sufficient fund in the account. i did not renew plan early or did anything. Hopefully they can resolve this issue as a lot of people has.

@shartomjam wrote:

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi again @missorange

Actually when i think about it the autopay should be April13 11.59pm so that you have enough funds for renewal. Do you have enough funds on your accont?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@missorange wrote:

is that normally that from self serve accout, I see renew date is April 14, but bottom autopay day is May 11. the auto pay should be may 14, is that correct? otherwise is shorter than 30 days. maybe it is bug.

@missorange: No, that is a big problem. If I understand you correctly your Plan payment renewal date (top) is  April 14 so the bottom AutoPay due date should also be April 14, 2019. The fact that it shows May 11 is a big problem because if you don't have enough funds in your account to cover the April 14 renewal your acount will get suspended.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@missorange wrote:

No.  Both date should be the same.  You should mannully add enough fund to cover your plan cost ASAP because the autopay date is May 11.  The autopay system will not take money from your autopay credit/debit card.  Your account will be suspended tomorrow morning if you don't add fund to your account today.

shartomjam

Hi @missorange 

Even if they take it earlier it doesn't mean that of would be applied to your plan. It can sit on your account for couple of days as available funds.

This is what happens if you decide to put funds manually on your account before due date. I actually do that to make sure there is enough if autopay fails for some reason, which seems to be an issue.

Did you change your cycle? Like, change your plan immediately as opposed to on the renewal day.

missorange

@hairbag1 hope they no taking money earlier than renew date.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@missorange wrote:

You're right...BUG ! Jst keep an eye on things.

Need Help? Let's chat.