cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatically took money

Hannahkinngg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I put the 40$ voucher in my account and it automatically went to my old plan before I even had the chance to change it???? But it won’t let me just add it to my account and have a remaining balance to pay until I add the voucher so I don’t  know what to do because it’s literally minutes after I put the voucher in but I can’t get a refund to put it back in for the new plan.

7 REPLIES 7

Dylan3
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You need to speak to a moderator about this and they can help you

@AE_Collector  Thanks I can sometimes be wordy or my post quite lengthy (not in this case) but will post it only to find several others have posted their response while I am composing but certainly see your point. However I have discovered this occurs with increasing frequency when I reread my post and notice a spelling mistake. Once I go in to edit and repost it then reappears in the present form. A little frustrating...

amberhancock_me
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You may have to log out and then back in to refresh. And if you did the plan change before paying / adding your voucher, you'll have to re-do the plan change after paying / adding your voucher.

@darlicious 

The “fix” for the problem where you frequently get your reply posted INSIDE the quote section making it a bit more difficult to see where the original post ends and your reply begins..... 

is to simply not use the quote function. 

In this case case there is no doubt what you are replying to so no need make it clear by quoting the specific phrase or thought someone was having. Just post your response on its own and that problem is solved.

Respectfully.....Terry (and only my opinion)

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

Not sure what your “new/old plans are but I would think the money is going into your “account” and you can change to whatever plan you want to be on. Maybe your plan had run out or 3cpired already? Not following you.

Terry

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Hannahkinngg wrote:

I put the 40$ voucher in my account and it automatically went to my old plan before I even had the chance to change it???? But it won’t let me just add it to my account and have a remaining balance to pay until I add the voucher so I don’t  know what to do because it’s literally minutes after I put the voucher in but I can’t get a refund to put it back in for the new plan.

@Hannahkinngg   You've added the voucher to your account. Unless your renewal was occurring at the same time the $40 should just be your balance (credit) in your account. If you wish to change your plan either now or on your next renewal you should be able to do so. Log in, look at balance or funds available, should be $40 or more with rewards or if you had some remaining from before. Then go to change plan....choose plan ...choose "on next renewal". Your old plan and amount due will be the same but on renewal day this will change and it will deduct amount $$ for your new plan. If you change your mind before renewal go back to change plan and choose something else.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Hannahkinngg  you should click here and the moderators will help you, keep in mind it may take a day or two to hear back from them depending on how busy they are! https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Need Help? Let's chat.