cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto payment not charged this month

dac
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have autopayment but for this month for some reason I wasnt charged and now my service is deactivated, whats going on????

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dac 

The autopay failed it happens sometimes. Clear your browser. Open one tab only using secret/incognito modr in firefox, chrome or safari. If there is no money jn your balance go to make a payment. Choose other. Enter the amount owing+$1. Submit payment. Co back to the overview page. If it says active log out and reboot. Otherwise reactivate and reboot.

dac
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

it's not letting me, it says this

Your account has already enough balance.

@dac  Notify the moderators of the problem even if @Anonymous 's ideas allow you to revver service.

To obtain a ticket, click on https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html and enter your question in SIMon. Follow / invent the prompts until you reach the Contact Us button, click on it and a Submit Ticket button should appear. To confirm that your ticket has been submitted, check the SEND box in your private messages; click on the small envelope next to your avatar at the top right of your screen.

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators, but this alternative contact method may have a longer response time. Click: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dac wrote:

I have autopayment but for this month for some reason I wasnt charged and now my service is deactivated, whats going on????

If your card isn't expired or you have funds in your account or you haven't changed your address then do a manual payment of your total plan cost (don't calculate rewards in) and then maybe click the Reactivate button. But it should just fire right back up.

Need Help? Let's chat.