Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto pay?

Sweetuapukun05
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

how to do autopayments?

11 REPLIES 11

@Sweetuapukun05 

To set up autopay register your credit card or your debit/credit card in your account. Be sure to clear your browser, have only one tab open in secret/incognito mode preferably in chrome, Firefox or safari. Make sure you match your cards billing address exactly just leave the apt/unit box empty and do not put a space in the postal code.

Once registered add a payment to your account (can be $1) to make sure it is approved without any issues. Many people choose to not rely on autopay ( it fails occasionally) and simply top up a couple of days before or the day of your renewal. If you so choose you can also pay by voucher and have the card on the account for emergencies and to collect the $2 reward.

As long as it hasn't been dormant for over 90 days, @Sweetuapukun05 if you remember the answer to your secret question,  try the forgot password link to get back into your self service account.  If it fails contact the moderators and ask them for a temporary password to your self service account. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Sweetuapukun05

i cant go in in my bill account to pay my phone?

Sweetuapukun05

i want to sign in but its not good at all i want to pay my phone?

@Sweetuapukun05 

You were offered a few suggesions to set up autopay in the previous thread.  Do you have a specific question?  Most customers are able to set up autopay themselves via their self service account. 

If you are not comfortable or having issues, you can contact moderator. Click on question mark on right lower corner of website and start ticketing process to get moderator help.  

@Sweetuapukun05 Did you mark the Solution?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Sweetuapukun05

how to do the auto pay?

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi Sweetuapukun05,

You can set up the Auto Pay online in your Self Serve account so that you can earn the $2 reward. 

If you need help, you can always send us a private message and we can help you with that.

Regards,

Ciprian

PM Mod Team.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Sweetuapukun05 wrote:

how to do autopayments?

Login to your account; go to payments and add a credit card; turn on autopay.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Sweetuapukun05 

You go to My Account, in the main overview tab in the self serve account, select payment.  From there you will see links for auto pay and to add a credit card. You can select on Manage AutoPay.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Sweetuapukun05 

You set up autopay via your self service account.  Need to have a credit card or VISA debit card to register on the website.  

Here is an article on autopay

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/set-up-autopay

Need Help? Let's chat.