cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto pay not working

pablov
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

as far as I can tell I have auto payment set up (I'm getting a credit for it) yet today I had to manually pay for my bill..my account had actually been de activiated

Now, last month  I had another credit card on it (a temporary one).  I removed that card and put in my current card a while back.  the card work as it's the one I made a payment with.  is there a reason the auto payment would not work?

thanks

6 REPLIES 6

pablov

yes, working now..but only after I paid manually 

pablov

yes, that's how I found out the account was no longer active, I tried calling and I got a "suspended account" message. could no longer send text with iMessage because my data was also off

@cellphoneuser1 wrote:

@pablov, did you try using your phone?  During renewal, account will say expired for no reason.  

Also, "suspended" if you watch thoughout the night (eastern time Robot LOL). HOWEVER, your phone should keep working.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@pablov 

Sometimes there are glitches with autopay.  If you were able to manually pay today, the credit card information is fine.  

Some regulars on the forum actually will manually load funds before due date just to avoid autopay failures.  

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@pablov wrote:

Hi

as far as I can tell I have auto payment set up (I'm getting a credit for it) yet today I had to manually pay for my bill..my account had actually been de activiated

Now, last month  I had another credit card on it (a temporary one).  I removed that card and put in my current card a while back.  the card work as it's the one I made a payment with.  is there a reason the auto payment would not work?

thanks

No reason; it should work without fail. Mine has for 4 years.

Is your phone working and account look correct now?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@pablov, did you try using your phone?  During renewal, account will say expired for no reason.  

Need Help? Let's chat.