cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto pay not working, saying account is suspended

jasmineprowse
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi there, my name is Jasmine Prowse and I have been a customer with you guys now for about two months now and I have run into some trouble. I have autopay set up and there are enough funds in my account for my plan but it will not let me pay it. I have tried deleting my card and typing all my info again and that won't work and I've also tried to call *611 to pay it over the phone and that doesn't work as well. if someone could contact me back at email@address.com as soon as possible it would be very much appreciated thanks.

Edit:. Personal information redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.

6 REPLIES 6

Bubbly100
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If all doesn't work maybe try to go to a PM kiosk in order for them to try your card. Sometimes waiting a while then re trying the card could also be the trick in paying for Auto Pay. Good Luck!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jasmineprowse wrote:

hi there, my name is Jasmine Prowse and I have been a customer with you guys now for about two months now and I have run into some trouble. I have autopay set up and there are enough funds in my account for my plan but it will not let me pay it. I have tried deleting my card and typing all my info again and that won't work and I've also tried to call *611 to pay it over the phone and that doesn't work as well. if someone could contact me back at email@address.com as soon as possible it would be very much appreciated thanks.

Edit:. Personal information redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.

@jasmineprowse  Was you plan up for renewal. If you phone is working you can ignore the suspension message. If your phone is not working then you should follow the recommendations posted here.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@jasmineprowse , is your service still working?  Re-adding the credit card can sometimes be tricky because the self serve portal is finicky.  Try using incognito mode.  Remember to exclude unit number in the address.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you don't have service.  Try the lost phone trick. To report your phone stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose  Plans and Add-ons tab. Then choose  Lost/Stolen Phone  tab.  The choose  Suspend Service  tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes. Login in and report your phone found  Another thing to also try, would be adding a $1 payment to reactive your account.   If you still have problems tthen  contact a moderator by messaging them.   Moderator can be reached at  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You can try recharge.com, but if *611 isn't working than that might not work either.

If all else fails, private message a moderator. Explain the situation and they will help:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Also please remove your full name and email. This is a public forum where other customers try to help solve problems.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should remove any personal information.  Do you still have service ?  Usually on your renewal day, your status will be suspended and it takes a few hours once payment is processed for the status to change back to active.

Need Help? Let's chat.