cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto pay - credit card problem

msusko
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have two accounts with Public Mobile that I do auto pay with.  I was just notified today of credit fraud on my card and so it has been cancelled immediately until a new card is issued in 5-7 days.  Auto pay for the one account is in 2 days (Dec. 30), and Jan 17th for the other account. How am I to notify public mobile of this change for the first auto pay when I won't have the new CC in 2 days - it will inevitably decline the transaction when autopay is attempted on Dec.30.

2 REPLIES 2

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@msusko wrote:

I have two accounts with Public Mobile that I do auto pay with.  I was just notified today of credit fraud on my card and so it has been cancelled immediately until a new card is issued in 5-7 days.  Auto pay for the one account is in 2 days (Dec. 30), and Jan 17th for the other account. How am I to notify public mobile of this change for the first auto pay when I won't have the new CC in 2 days - it will inevitably decline the transaction when autopay is attempted on Dec.30.

@msusko hi if you have another cc you can go into your self serve account and  remove the old and replace with the other cc until your new one arrives 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@msusko wrote:

You can get payment vouchers at your local 7-11 type of retail outlet. Make sure they're activated right away as some aren't until several hours later.

Then dial 611 to apply vouchers to your account.

You can go into your account and remove the cc.

Need Help? Let's chat.