cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto-pay by credit card

mazi888
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I have a problem trying to register to an auto-pay by my credit card. The system says that there is a problem with my visa. I called my bank and they told me that everything is alright and the problem is with you. 

Furthermore,  I have tried to register with my husband's visa, which is all ready registered and making auto-paying every month, and again the system has blocked us by saying that something is wrong (with his visa).

so, what should I do ? how can I make an auto-paying ?

please one of your costumer service contact me.

thanks. 

6 REPLIES 6

mazi888
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, I managed to register to an auto pay system.

as you advised me I open a new incognito window and that worked.

Thank you very much for your help.

@Ihanrath 

Follow all instructions above but try using chrome, Firefox or safari. ALL CAPS if that's how it appears on your billing statement and double check your address with canada post so that you are using the official registered address ie my address: 123 west 10th ave C/P official address: 123 10th AVE W .....little things can make all the difference.

@Ihanrath your card may be locked for attempts. Someone else with the same p4oblem said that it rest the next day. You can try again tomorrow. When entering your debit/ credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces.

Or contact the moderators and ask them to add it for you. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Ihanrath
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

...Above answers plus what I found that when you type in your name on the credit card it must be exactly as on the credit card including spaces.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try removing it and add it back.

If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@mazi888 wrote:

Hello,

I have a problem trying to register to an auto-pay by my credit card. The system says that there is a problem with my visa. I called my bank and they told me that everything is alright and the problem is with you. 

Furthermore,  I have tried to register with my husband's visa, which is all ready registered and making auto-paying every month, and again the system has blocked us by saying that something is wrong (with his visa).

so, what should I do ? how can I make an auto-paying ?

please one of your costumer service contact me.

thanks. 

@mazi888    You may want to clear your cache/cookies and try using a different browser with incognito/privacy mode enabled.  Also do you have another CC  and see if you can register that one instead?

Edit:  Sorry should have also added that when you're entering the CC info leave apt# blank and no spacing for the postal code.  Also that information should match your CC/bank statement exactly.

Need Help? Let's chat.