cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding money

mandasducey24
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello i been trying to add money of my cc and even tried another one and it wont let me 

4 REPLIES 4

@popping wrote:

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statment.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

Banks have space in postal code because Canada Post wants it. Public doesn't have room for a space and It's not supposed to be typed when adding a card. It's not really Public checking. They send it through the payment processor and bank says approve or deny.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statment.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

scorpio17
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

What kind of errors did you get?

Did you use these cards online previously?

Try to use another browser or incognito mode.

Check your billing information.

@mandasducey24 wrote:

hello i been trying to add money of my cc and even tried another one and it wont let me 

Usually, this is a matter of the address entered not matching that of what the credit card issuer has on file. Check to ensure that there is no space in the postal code. Also, try if it works if you leave any unit number blank.  Whatever you do, don't try multiple times or you could lock out your credit card at either the Public Mobile or bank's end. Additionally, I would check your online banking to see if there are any pending charges.

Need Help? Let's chat.