cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add-on data isn't working?

jblackwell
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I ran out of data so I decided to buy a 200mb add on. I've paid for it - how come I still can't use my data?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Here's a tutorial for anyone unfamiliar with the add-on purchasing process:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974#M22...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

PJC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@jp2 wrote:

So you charge your credit card the add on amount once and then charge your account the add on amount to activate the add on once. Right?

Correct, it's a two-step process.

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

So you charge your credit card the add on amount once and then charge your account the add on amount to activate the add on once. Right?

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jblackwell wrote:

Hi there,

I ran out of data so I decided to buy a 200mb add on. I've paid for it - how come I still can't use my data?

Thanks

The add-on process is a bit cumbersome - you basically buy it twice.

Go into Self-Serve and see if the add-on is actually there for you - if it's not, check to see if your available funds is showing the add-on amount. If so, you have to "buy" it again but this time it'll be purchased with those available funds.

Why I said "twice" is because the first time you only get the funds added to your account but it doesn't actually enable the add-on. This is why you have to do it twice.

Hope that all made sense. 🙂

If the add-on IS showing for your account then you'll need to contact a moderator to see what's going on.

Need Help? Let's chat.