cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account suspended without reason!!!!

kevin666
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi this morning wake up without phone line, i check my credit card evething is fine ... but my account is suspended!!!!  i try swap credit card not working too... no service ... lose 1 day work tty contact customer service at shopping mail they said sorry i cant help... how i can get help i really plan go back with fido ...

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kevin666 wrote:

hi this morning wake up without phone line, i check my credit card evething is fine ... but my account is suspended!!!!  i try swap credit card not working too... no service ... lose 1 day work tty contact customer service at shopping mail they said sorry i cant help... how i can get help i really plan go back with fido ...

@kevin666  Even though you are on AutoPay in some cases AutoPay will time out and not renew your plan. If that happens then you need to hit the re-activate button, or add an extra $1 to your account to get it working again. If you can't make payment with the credit card on file then best to buy a voucher to cover the cost of your plan renewal. 

Note: When trying to make a one time payment try entering a custom amount instead iof the automatically generated amount owed.

If you are still having problems getting you plan going then submit a ticket to PM. To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@kevin666 wrote:

@kevin666   Did the payment not go through?  Are you able to make a manual payment using your CC on account?  Do you see a re-acitave button, can you try to click that button to see if it restarts your account.  One other thing maybe try rebooting your phone.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@kevin666  The moderators are the customer service here. Contact the moderators directly through private message here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Mobile-Community/ct-p/Public_Mobile_Community

Then try these tricks in order.

1. Restart your phone. 

2. Manually Choose pm as your provider.  Put your phone in aeroplane mode for 5 minutes, take it off and restart.

3.Place your phone as lost/stolen, take it off of it and restart

4. Add $1 to your self service account using the one time payment option. And restart. 

If these tricks don't work for you, wait for the moderators to reset your service. Keep an eye on the private message envelope top right of the screen.  This is where the moderators will reply to you. Everything is online here.

Need Help? Let's chat.