cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: account suspended for no payment even when on autopay?

@luigibell78 

It's good to hear your service is all up and running. The error given when you were trying to use your mastercard was because of not using the method of clearing your browser and using secret/incgnito mode as suggested by @esjliv in their first post to you. BTW firefox, chrome or safari work best. Use this method anytime your intend to make any changes within your account (plan changes, payments, sim card changes etc...) this will help prevent error messages. Since you should have a $40.00 credit on your balance you don't have to worry about an autopay failure next renewal as you are covered for your payment. Please note that they have changed the $40 plan and it now has 500mb less data in it but you are grandfathered into the $40/5gb plan as long as you dont change it. However if you choose to change your plan in the future you will not be able to return to it. Have a great day and welcome to public mobile!

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@luigibell78 wrote:

Thanks for your help everyone who replied. 

I think I understand the payment process now. I have everything setup correctly now. 

I think the original problem is the system didn't accept my Mastercard for some reason...even though i used it to originally sign up.

Hi @luigibell78 nice to hear that your problem has been resolved.  Would you share with the community whose reply helped you the most by clicking "Accept as solution" at the bottom of said post?  This will help other members with the same problem as yours.  Thanks.  Have a great weekend!

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@luigibell78  thank you.  If you have any more problem about Public Mobile service, please don't hesitate to come to the community for help.  Happy Thanksgiving weekend!  😊

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Still cannot not make a payment , changed card today from TD debit card to a TD  Visa card 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Curtisbliss wrote:

Still cannot not make a payment , changed card today from TD debit card to a TD  Visa card 

@Curtisbliss 

Payment system is finicky at times.  Make sure that your billing address exactly matches the credit card billing address.  If apartment number, leave that section blank.  

Need Help? Let's chat.