cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account password forgaten

albadea
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Due to some issues I had using my credit card, I had to cancel the card. Now I would like to change the credit card number on the account. For some reason, due to the fact that I do not log in that often into the accounts, I cannot remember my password. I tried to change this passord, but I never get an email with the needed instructions, after I go trough the change password routine. Can you please explain what I have to do? I believe that my next pay day is somehow the 26 of the month. 

3 REPLIES 3

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@albadea hi if you need to pay your account by the 26 you may need to buy some vouchers and dial *611 to use them  the moderatos are a 2 or 3 day wait at the moment good luck

@albadea wrote:

Due to some issues I had using my credit card, I had to cancel the card. Now I would like to change the credit card number on the account. For some reason, due to the fact that I do not log in that often into the accounts, I cannot remember my password. I tried to change this passord, but I never get an email with the needed instructions, after I go trough the change password routine. Can you please explain what I have to do? I believe that my next pay day is somehow the 26 of the month. 

You'll need to contact the moderators. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@albadea wrote:

@albadea  Check your email junk folder for the link. Also, if you have another browser best wait an hour and try with Chrome with Javascript & Cookies enabled. If you are still having issues then conatct PM.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Need Help? Let's chat.