cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account got suspected for no reason

siul8er
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My wife account got suspended for no reason. I tried to make a payment but the service not resumed. what's going? I need someone to look into this to 1) activate the account 2) credit the money just paid back to my wife's account.

7 REPLIES 7

Best customer support n quick glad to be a part of pm
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @siul8er,

One of our care agents has fixed this for you, can you please test your services?

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

siul8er

thanks. I will give it a try

siul8er

thanks for the help. Yes, US raoming add-on recently purchased

@siul8er If you turn on "email notification of private messages" you will see them even when not logged into our Community.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @siul8er,

Please send your wife's public mobile phone number via a private message to @Shazia_K asap.  She can help you if she can locate the account.  

On a side note, was a US raoming add-on recently purchased on the wife's account?

jaswest2754
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This requires the assistance of a moderator which will reply sometime tomorrow morning they may respond tonight but not much chance with 15 minutes till they pack up. I have tagged them @Shazia_K. However, I'm not 100% sure if they will refund the money but it will be good for you next renewal. 

Need Help? Let's chat.