cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account disabled

twinpuller
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account was suspended after adding the holiday bonuses. My autopay went through and everything was fine but now it's suspended. I also have $20 in available funds and it's showing $0 owing. Please help.

20 REPLIES 20

honeysuckle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

you got the point, the system just don't  let me sign up

honeysuckle

thanks for your reply. i got a voucher to get phone going,  but still don't receive a 6 digit verify code for account  set up. i do need to log a ticket to have this solved

@twinpuller  thanks for the update....good to know.

twinpuller

@darlicious I didn't get a code. I jused used @geopublic advice on how to create a ticket and they fixed it for me.

@twinpuller  I'm curious to know if you received the 6 digit code to set up  your account? Did you message the moderator for help? Or did they see your post? I just want yo make sure i give the correct advice for the next user with this problem. Please mark @geopublic  as solving your issue if that is the case.

twinpuller

A moderator contacted me within an hour of me using @geopublic 's advice and resolved the issue. Turns out there was a mixup of how my RBC credit was applied and when they took my payment.

Thanks for all your help.

@geopublic  The OP hasn't set up her self serve account....that is the issue more so than the expired card.

@honeysuckle wrote:

my phone was suspended, due to expired credit card. as i have not set up an online account,  i could not update it online. when i try to set up online account, the phone did not receive the code. how do i update my payment info. now? thanks 

@honeysuckle Click here to register your selfserve account.

To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

Two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"
Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

Note: When entering the postal code do not enter any spaces. Also do not use the unit number field even if you live in an apartment or condo and use a desktop browser if you can.

Hope this helps!

@honeysuckle  Due to the sudden long waits for moderator assistance I suggest you go to your local shell station and purchase a voucher and load it onto your account by using 611 to get your service up and running. Then or now submit a service ticket via Simon (?) At the bottom right of your screen to speak with a moderator...however this may not be necessary if you can then receive your code because your service is restored.

honeysuckle

my phone was suspended, due to expired credit card. as i have not set up an online account,  i could not update it online. when i try to set up online account, the phone did not receive the code. how do i update my payment info. now? thanks 

@twinpuller wrote:

thanks for the help @geopublic 

How does a mod normally contact you? email?

@twinpuller  They will send you a private message. Just keep checking the envelope top right of your screen for a red dot. Open the message and reply directly if necessary.

twinpuller

thanks for the help @geopublic 

How does a mod normally contact you? email?

@twinpuller  According to the screenshots it appears that the renewal process did not complete. It looks like you have  $20 balance in your account then the $10 RBC promo credit should get applied and the $30 should get applied to cover the 5GB data portion of the plan. During plan renewal is best to stay away from selfserve to avoid issues like this. Maybe when trying to add the free addons it caused the RBC credit to not be applied. Anyway u need to wait for the moderator to fix it.

@twinpullerThink about the $20 balance as credits when you are playing an arcade games.. since Public Mobile is prepaid every 30 days, if your $20 credit get used next time you will still need to pay $20 next time.

twinpuller

Tried that...Also sent a ticket. These look a bit concerning. Does this mean I need to choose a new plan? I see the same payment being taken from my cc everymonth including today. Also it says I have a balance of $20. Is that what I owe? Seems odd that I would owe anything when I paid according to my cc records.

PM expired.jpgPM payments.jpg

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Did you restart your phone?

Is there reactivate button? If yes and takes you to payment, put another dollar.

Don't forget to restart

@twinpuller wrote:

It expires today. My cc made a payment on autopay. My phone does NOT have service now. Very annoying....

@twinpuller  Did you try restarting your phone to see if it fixes your problem? No service as in:

No calling

No Texting

No Data?

Did you make a manual payment during your renewal? When you go into your payment history for the past 30 days does everything look normal?

You should also submit a ticket to PM by doing the following:

stpm-new.png

twinpuller

It expires today. My cc made a payment on autopay. My phone does NOT have service now. Very annoying....

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@twinpuller wrote:

My account was suspended after adding the holiday bonuses. My autopay went through and everything was fine but now it's suspended. I also have $20 in available funds and it's showing $0 owing. Please help.

@twinpullerDoes your plan renew today? If  yes, and your phone works ignore the message everything will be back to normal tomorrow.

Need Help? Let's chat.