cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account balance

skytian
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't understand, I have credit 15 dollars in my account on July 21, my monthly fee is 15 dollars, shows on my account July 21 charge come from my credit of balance, but my credit card been charged $16.8. please give me a call to explain how the monthly fee been charge, please call xxxxxxxxxxxx. THANKS

edited by computergeek541: phone number removed

8 REPLIES 8

Nothing wrong here. @skytian  made a one time payment of $15 and got charged $16.80. The funds are in his account and will be used on his next renewal. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@skytian FYI, if this is your first month with Public Mobile. You pay full Plan amount, then any discounts will be applied on your 2nd month's bill [$10 referral or $2 autopay (x2 for 1st and 2nd month's bill)].

Unless you have another $15 account attached to this credit card @skytian . Based on the information given, your account should have renewed with $13 of your $15 credit and there shouldnt have been a credit card charge of $16.80. So, you were double charged and didn't receive your $2 autopay credit.

There seems to be something wrong here. Both times you didn't receive your autopay credit. Is the $2 for the autopay credit showing in the rewards section in your self service account?  If it isn't to enable it. 
1. Go the "Payment" tab
2. Click the BIG "Manage Autopay" icon beside "One time payment"

Make a patment.png

3. Then click "Add Autopay"

@popping 's advice to contact the moderators should be followed. Stay safe. 

@skytian 

$15 ×12% tax=$1.80     $15+$1.80=$16.80!  Almost everything is charged tax these days...?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @skytian , I would say @geopublic is correct. Is your taxes 1.12% ?

Barbie2
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@skytian sound like Public Mobile's payment system messed up again. You are not alone this seems to happen often. Or often enough that its noticable. 

Contact moderators, but my assumption is they will not do anything and will tell you that you have a credit on your account. 

Did you purchase an add on, or it is definitely because they charged your account for your 30 day plan?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@skytian  The $16.80 includes your plan cost of $15 plus taxes. Selfserve reporting does not include the taxes.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@skytian 

This forum can be access by anyone.  Please edit your post to remove your phone number if you don't want any spam calls.

PM support is provided by moderator team on this forum.

Create a moderator support ticket for help using this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/
1. Tell SIMon what is the issue (important) - "Billing issue"
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
7. After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

You can also enable email notification after receiving a private message at your INBOX.
My settings --> PREFERENCES --> Private Messenger --> enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages' --> Save

Need Help? Let's chat.