cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about My Billing

Philip87
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello,

i have some question about my bill my bill should be $25 every 30 day and am seen more been taken out

12 REPLIES 12

@o0theresa0o 

The payment history is simplified to not show tax amounts as they vary across the country. However whenever you manually add funds to your account you are shown the applicable taxes for the province/territory that your phone number originates from before you confirm and submit your payment. The only time you are not shown this is when an automatic payment (autopay) is made on your account but will be reflected on your credit card or credit/debit card statement.

@o0theresa0o  honest, not sure why.  I have other accounts on Fido, Rogers, Bell and they all show tax. 

Best guess is the system is a true front end system and only deal with plan details and ignore billing address, and hence not showing tax.    I wonder how Koodo Self-Serve and Telus look like, do they have the same design

@o0theresa0o wrote:

I am also here for the same reason.  I see the exact same thing, but I want to see the actual amount that will be charged on my card.

Is there a reason Public isn't showing the true value of the charge?

Most companies advertise prices before tax has been aded. As such, Public Mobile isn't adding the tax to top up amounts shown in the self serve account.

o0theresa0o

I am also here for the same reason.  I see the exact same thing, but I want to see the actual amount that will be charged on my card.

Is there a reason Public isn't showing the true value of the charge?

@Philip87 wrote:

Date

Transaction Type

Credit (Payments)

Debit (Charges)

Balance

May 25, 2021

1GB at 3G Speed/ 1Go à la vitesse 3G

$15.00

$0.00

May 25, 2021

30-day plan/Forfait de 30 jours

$10.00

$15.00

May 25, 2021

Automatic Top-Up/Réapprovisionnements auto.

$23.00

$25.00

May 25, 2021

AutoPay Reward

$2.00

$2.00

@Philip87 yeah, it is not that obvious how to read the billing in the history. I am not much of a fan for it.

It is the Balance Column that could be improved.

But you are good. You were charged on May 25, 2021, can you see the charge on your credit card that matches $23 plus taxes?

EDIT above @softech pretty much already said exactly, 🙂.

1GB at 3G Speed/ 1Go à la vitesse 3G = $15
30-day plan/Forfait de 30 jours = $10
Automatic Top-Up/Réapprovisionnements auto. = TOTAL PLAN amount ($25)

@Anonymous wrote:

Go to View your Bill Information

Public Mobile is a prepaid service, so, rather than receiving a bill at the end of your 30 or 90-day plan period, you have access to payment history. This includes information on what you purchased, the cost, and when the purchase was made. Please note, we only provide history for your last 180 days.To see your payment history:

1. Log in to Self-Serve
  2. Click on 'View Payment History' in the grey bar
  3. the Tax add on and check it out, if is it right,

Only one way to you fix it explanation to moderator Team and the are nice service the will 100% help you

you have to Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator_Team by Click here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service

for more info to you know about lower your phone bill do things
1. refer a friend and get rewards
2. Set Up AutoPay
Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!
3.The Loyalty Reward visit HERE 

Good Luck

@Anonymous  this cookie-cutter post you use in every thread does nothing to answer the question this person asked.  Rather than post this (which doesn't help) take your time and construct a post that answers the question in the thread you are responding to.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

they will only charge you $23 + tax monthly .

@Philip87 wrote:

Date

Transaction Type

Credit (Payments)

Debit (Charges)

Balance

May 25, 2021

$15.00

$0.00

May 25, 2021

$10.00

$15.00

May 25, 2021

$23.00

$25.00

May 25, 2021

AutoPay Reward

$2.00

$2.00

that looks right to me.  According to it, your plan is $25 (they break down into 2 lines), you have a $2 Autopay reward, so they will only charge you $23 + tax

please check your credit card if you got charged $23+tax.

Philip87

Date

Transaction Type

Credit (Payments)

Debit (Charges)

Balance

May 25, 2021

$15.00

$0.00

May 25, 2021

$10.00

$15.00

May 25, 2021

$23.00

$25.00

May 25, 2021

AutoPay Reward

$2.00

$2.00

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Philip87  how much more?  very likely is the tax.  Try to add the tax on top and see if it comes out correct

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Philip87: Taxes? The base amount appears in the self-serve. The payment card gets taxes added on.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Go to View your Bill Information

Public Mobile is a prepaid service, so, rather than receiving a bill at the end of your 30 or 90-day plan period, you have access to payment history. This includes information on what you purchased, the cost, and when the purchase was made. Please note, we only provide history for your last 180 days.To see your payment history:

1. Log in to Self-Serve
  2. Click on 'View Payment History' in the grey bar
  3. the Tax add on and check it out, if is it right,

Only one way to you fix it explanation to moderator Team and the are nice service the will 100% help you

you have to Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator_Team by Click here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• In your message put it, please include.
  • your account number,
  • your phone number,
  • your account PIN,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service

for more info to you know about lower your phone bill do things
1. refer a friend and get rewards
2. Set Up AutoPay
Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!
3.The Loyalty Reward visit HERE 

Good Luck

Need Help? Let's chat.