cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about $10/month plan

kindman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

50mins canada-wide means incoming and outcoming together?

how about rate to pay over 50mins

thanks

12 REPLIES 12

MichaelSandy

I was never notified that this plan would cease.

@mh1983  a écrit :

@MichaelSandy wrote:

I don't see this plan anymore.

I also feel they gave plenty of notice and even extended the availability of this plan.

@MichaelSandy wrote:

So, Public Mobile is moving on with the same pricing as the other companies. No reason to stay with them.

If you are already on the $10 plan, you can keep it. It will renew every 30 days.

As of today, the $10 plan is no longer available for selection as your new plan.

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@MichaelSandy wrote:

I also feel they gave plenty of notice and even extended the availability of this plan.

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@MichaelSandy wrote:

So, Public Mobile is moving on with the same pricing as the other companies. No reason to stay with them.

Did you see a $15 plan elsewhere? How about a $25 one w/ unlimited calling/texting/1 gig data at, say, Koodo? (Not slagging off Koodo. Just an example.) What about a provider that reduces your plan charge if you use autopay? 

Point being, their pricing is still far more competitive than the high or mid tier service providers. 

Lowufo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

For $5 more the $15 plan is much better value.

MichaelSandy

@MichaelSandy wrote:

Yesterday was the last chance to get this plan.

MichaelSandy

Tony8
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi, I am also using the $10/month plan of 50 min Talk and 50 out-going Texts.

I purchased add-on Data  ($10 for 200mb) that carries over, month to month. If ever i go over my 50 minutes or 50 Texts, I can turn the Data connection to message or talk by Hangouts or WhatsApp.

As the other members mentioned you can buy add-on minutes also.

Just one idea. 

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@kindman All calls in or out count as minutes with the $10 plan.while you hit your 50 minutes of usage then the service will no longer work until the next month cycle begins,  I recommend buying the add-on anyways as a back-up because those add-on minutes roll over to the next cycle.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@kindman  a écrit :

50mins canada-wide means incoming and outcoming together?

how about rate to pay over 50mins

thanks

$10 30-days

• 50 MINUTES Canada-wide Talk outgoing and incoming ( consult your voicemail with your cell phone will count but the 1.800....numbers are free...)
  • UNLIMITED Incoming Text
  • 50 TEXTS Outgoing International Text
  • VOICEMAIL⁹ & Call Display

And for the add-on it will stay in your account until it's finished..no limit date...

In Canada Long Distance Add-Ons6

Any unused minutes will roll over to your next cycle.

400 International Long Distance minutes

Included countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.$15

200 U.S. & Canada Long Distance minutes $8

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@kindmanAll plans are prepaid, there are no overage charges, as soon as you reach your limit you can't use it anymore. If you run out of minutes you can buy an addon so you can continue to make calls, but it you run out of texts you will have to either wait until your renewal date or ask a moderator to renew your plan early. If you do buy an addon any unused minutes will remain on your plan until they have been used.

Need Help? Let's chat.