cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Zip code does not match billing address

And that comment about no other way to contact Public Mobile? I do realize that there is the link to contact if there is no answer here, but no option to write in the problem, just preset issues to click on, all of them assuming that you already at least have the sim csrd. And if that mode doesn't answer your problem? There is a link for that too! But guess what? It directs right back here. Why is there no way to direct a valid question like how do I get around this idiotic zip code roadblock?
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having the exact same issues. I'm trying to order a SIM card. I'm from Ontario, and the zip code message keeps coming up. I've made sure that I was on the publicmobility.ca. Please help!

hello, trying to sign up and I'm also getting the Zip code does not match billing address error. 

This is a valid card with no probs ordering with other online services. 

I see there was a link to order that is supposed to provide a Prov option, but that doesn't work. Please assist asap, thank you. 

David 

Same problem here.
It's been a few days I'm trying.
How can i receive one?

I'm getting an error whenever I try to order SIM cards for myself and my 2 brothers. It says "ZIP code does not match billing address". I live in Alberta and my postal code is not new. I've tried three different addresses and tried changing the postal code and removing the space. Nothing has worked. Could you help me out?

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@RyanParksAre you using the "Express" / paypal checkout option or the normal option?

Hi there,

I am trying to order a sim card and got the following error message:

"ZIP code does not match billing address". Could someone from the company provide a solution to this issue because if this first step cannot be resolved, then we won't be customers.

COULD SOMEONE FROM THE COMPANY PROVIDE A SOLUTION !

Thanks to the community for their feedback.

Ocdr.

Mayor / Maire

@ocdr 

The website is finicky.  You could try a different web browser, clearing cache or going incognito.  Try the postal code with a space in between the first 3 digits, or no space.  

You could also buy a PM sim card from Amazon.ca.  

If that fails, you can contact moderator. Expect 1-2 days wait  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437