cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zero amount due and no service

DCfreedom
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My plan expired on July 9 and I wanted to change my plan.. so I did that, made the payment, and now it shows zero amount due, plan expired, and nothing working. I tried making another one dollar payment to get the system moving, also tried the lost/stolen trick. But nothing is working. Any ideas?

7 REPLIES 7

@DCfreedom wrote:

Thanks for all the suggestions.

I was downgrading the plan but yeah, I didn't make a payment before doing that.. so I think that might be the problem. I've tried everything mentioned here and still no luck so I've sent a message to the moderators. Thanks a lot!

@DCfreedom  When downgrading plans then it's best to have enough finds in your plan to cover the cost of the most expensive plan due to a bug in the system that will cause a bug suspension.

Since you already contacted the moderator best to wait for their response.

DCfreedom
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for all the suggestions.

I was downgrading the plan but yeah, I didn't make a payment before doing that.. so I think that might be the problem. I've tried everything mentioned here and still no luck so I've sent a message to the moderators. Thanks a lot!

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@DCfreedom 

Did you restart your phone?

What is your balance?

Are you downgrading?

Is there reactivate button?

You can also contact moderators if nothing else works

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@DCfreedom is there a "reactivate" button you can click?

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@DCfreedom hi try putting your phone in airplane mode for five minutes then try a reboot if that doesn't work contact the moderators ask Simon the robot  here to speak to a human to generate a ticket  check envelope top right for a response they usually reply between 2-48 hours

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The proper procedure is as follows: Add sufficient funds for new plan to your account, then click Change Plan and activate immediately

If you did this and payment was made and your plan is still expired, you'll need to contact moderators.

To contact moderators, click on https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ to get started. Enter your question into SIMon. Follow/invent prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

Need Help? Let's chat.