cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Your payment system is broken

@Alvito  - Moderator response time is (unfortunately) in days (right now)...

ddh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Bought a voucher online. Cancelled my mod request. Thanks all!

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I dont trust auto-pay. It has failed me as well. Until this is resolved. Ill top up just before renewal to ensure continuous service.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Whenever I try to pay or set up autopay I get this message:

Unable to Process Transaction

Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

Any help?????????????????

Mayor / Maire

@rilava

If you have an adblock add on disable it, clear the cache and cookies and restart the browser.

Try entering the payment address: pay attention so that you drop the apartment number in your credit card info, truncate your postal code so it is 6 characters with no space.

If all that fails, contact a moderator using the SIMon bot. I suggest just use another credit card. Public Mobile's payment system is opaque, things can get rejected for no reason.

Mayor / Maire

@rilava wrote:

Whenever I try to pay or set up autopay I get this message:

Unable to Process Transaction

Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

Any help?????????????????

You could try another browser or incognito mode.  Also try waiting an hour before retrying.  PM's system can be very glitchy.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There are many posts with great advice please keep them in mind for your next renewal. Especially always manually top up your account earlier in the day or the day before your renewal with your card or voucher or other payment method. I always clear my browser and go into secret mode when doing any account changes. You dont have to cancel autopay to change cards just change the payee information. Your card could be almost maxed out and you can have it registered for autopay to get the $2 reward just always top up your account before autopay kicks in... I'm happy to see you have resolved your issue without having to use a moderator and you cancelled your ticket. It's a constant learning experience around here.

Sure. I've come to terms with the fact that I can't call in to get help when I have trouble. I don't mind coming to a forum and requesting help. But when I put in a request at 9am and I don't hear back until 8pm, that's pathetic.

Considering the problem was caused on their end - it makes it even worse for me as the customer.

What makes you say that?

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Same problem here, can't we get any support on this issue? Ive reached out to my provider and they say the issue isnt on their end.