cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your payment system is broken

ddh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Service cancelled because your autopay failed to collect. I can't get your system to accept manual payment. Also,  I figured I'd cancel autopay to try replacing with different card.  Now autopay is unecessarily removed.  Opened ticket, waiting for mod.  Any good suggestions?

22 REPLIES 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Armero0609 wrote:

they have places where the  still selling plans, google them in your area, call them and buy a plan, that rectivate your services, works for me. I hope it is helpful.

So you've been here a while though barely posted. This thread is marked as solved. So it doesn't really need new activity. Especially that it was from a couple months ago.

Good to participate though. Although saying basically the same thing twice in a row is also unnecessary.

Armero0609
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

they have places where the  still selling plans, google them in your area, call them and buy a plan, that rectivate your services, works for me. I hope it is helpful.

Armero0609

Public Mobile still having some places where they sell plans.

1. Google this places in your area

2. phone them

3. have your info handly

4. buy a plan for a month

5. your payments get re stablish 

Elijah89

Same problem here, can't we get any support on this issue? Ive reached out to my provider and they say the issue isnt on their end.

Alvito

What makes you say that?

Alvito

Sure. I've come to terms with the fact that I can't call in to get help when I have trouble. I don't mind coming to a forum and requesting help. But when I put in a request at 9am and I don't hear back until 8pm, that's pathetic.

Considering the problem was caused on their end - it makes it even worse for me as the customer.

There are many posts with great advice please keep them in mind for your next renewal. Especially always manually top up your account earlier in the day or the day before your renewal with your card or voucher or other payment method. I always clear my browser and go into secret mode when doing any account changes. You dont have to cancel autopay to change cards just change the payee information. Your card could be almost maxed out and you can have it registered for autopay to get the $2 reward just always top up your account before autopay kicks in... I'm happy to see you have resolved your issue without having to use a moderator and you cancelled your ticket. It's a constant learning experience around here.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@rilava wrote:

Whenever I try to pay or set up autopay I get this message:

Unable to Process Transaction

Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

Any help?????????????????

You could try another browser or incognito mode.  Also try waiting an hour before retrying.  PM's system can be very glitchy.

@rilava

If you have an adblock add on disable it, clear the cache and cookies and restart the browser.

Try entering the payment address: pay attention so that you drop the apartment number in your credit card info, truncate your postal code so it is 6 characters with no space.

If all that fails, contact a moderator using the SIMon bot. I suggest just use another credit card. Public Mobile's payment system is opaque, things can get rejected for no reason.

rilava

Whenever I try to pay or set up autopay I get this message:

Unable to Process Transaction

Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

Any help?????????????????

johnpaul
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I dont trust auto-pay. It has failed me as well. Until this is resolved. Ill top up just before renewal to ensure continuous service.

ddh

Bought a voucher online. Cancelled my mod request. Thanks all!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Alvito  - Moderator response time is (unfortunately) in days (right now)...

@AlvitoThe moderators usually need 48+ hours to get back to you.. This is the lowest tier of the Telus corporation so have to expect customer service to be one of the corners they skimp

Alvito

I'm having the issue. Moderators haven't replied to my private message and it's been over 6 hours now.

Not happy.

ddh

Autopay worked for the last 6 months, so I don't believe so.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@ddh wrote:

Service cancelled because your autopay failed to collect. I can't get your system to accept manual payment. Also,  I figured I'd cancel autopay to try replacing with different card.  Now autopay is unecessarily removed.  Opened ticket, waiting for mod.  Any good suggestions?

Get your sevice working. Worry about autoay later.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ddh wrote:

@ddh  You can use ding.com to make payment until the moderator fixes your issue.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

When you were entering your credit card information, did you keep this in mind?

Your address must match the billing address of the credit card exactly. Don't use the apt# field. Use a 6 character postal code, no space or drop last digit.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could buy a voucher or use recharge.com and call 611 to make a payment.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ddh wrote:

Get a voucher from a store or online and renew that way. Then figure out the payment card.

But then there have been some renewing issues of late so hopefully topping up will work.

Edit: ninja'd

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@ddh wrote:

Try calling 611 with your valid credit card thats on your file.

You can go to 7-11 and get a payment voucher, call 611 and add it.

Need Help? Let's chat.