cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ddh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Your payment system is broken

Service cancelled because your autopay failed to collect. I can't get your system to accept manual payment. Also,  I figured I'd cancel autopay to try replacing with different card.  Now autopay is unecessarily removed.  Opened ticket, waiting for mod.  Any good suggestions?

Mayor / Maire

Re: Your payment system is broken

@ddh wrote:

Service cancelled because your autopay failed to collect. I can't get your system to accept manual payment. Also,  I figured I'd cancel autopay to try replacing with different card.  Now autopay is unecessarily removed.  Opened ticket, waiting for mod.  Any good suggestions?

Try calling 611 with your valid credit card thats on your file.

You can go to 7-11 and get a payment voucher, call 611 and add it.

Mayor / Maire

@ddh wrote:

Get a voucher from a store or online and renew that way. Then figure out the payment card.

But then there have been some renewing issues of late so hopefully topping up will work.

Edit: ninja'd

Mayor / Maire

You could buy a voucher or use recharge.com and call 611 to make a payment.

Mayor / Maire

When you were entering your credit card information, did you keep this in mind?

Your address must match the billing address of the credit card exactly. Don't use the apt# field. Use a 6 character postal code, no space or drop last digit.

Mayor / Maire

@ddh wrote:

@ddh  You can use ding.com to make payment until the moderator fixes your issue.

Mayor / Maire

@ddh wrote:

Get your sevice working. Worry about autoay later.

ddh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Autopay worked for the last 6 months, so I don't believe so.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm having the issue. Moderators haven't replied to my private message and it's been over 6 hours now.

Not happy.

Mayor / Maire

@AlvitoThe moderators usually need 48+ hours to get back to you.. This is the lowest tier of the Telus corporation so have to expect customer service to be one of the corners they skimp