cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your account was suspended

Bestwife1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I haven't been able to use the phone all day. When I long on to my account it says:

Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. Your account has been suspended.....

I waited till the end of the day, but nothings changed. Then I tried deleting my credit card Im using for autopay and it won't let me add it again. What a pain.

Please help

11 REPLIES 11

Miny

@gblackma  It was charged twice in my credit card and there's nothing in my credit balance. I'll try the green questionmark as you suggested. Thank

@Miny  check your credit card statement to see if you were charged twice. And if you were, see if there is a credit balance for one of the charges in your self service account. If there isn't, contact a moderator and ask them to to check into it. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket). 

Miny

I'm looking for the same situation.

My account was suspended on March 9th. I use the automatic payment and money has been taken from my account on March 8th. I had to make a second payment on March 10th to unblock it. Actually, I paid twice the price this month. I hope the automatic payment of April won't be withdraw... 

@Vidal If your account is suspended, it was your 30 day cycle renewal day, and your payment was not applied, since you have the money in your account, to reactivate your suspended account:

1. go to the payment tab, select the single payment and the amount due.
  2. Select the reactivate account button. 
  3. Restart your phone afterwards

If for some reason this fails, then contact a moderator and ask them to to apply the payment for you. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one.  (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

However - Note - if it is your payment renewal date, and your phone is working properly,  do nothing your payment will be automatically applied for you, and your service will reset for next month.

Vidal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

That’s no solution

there was money in there the whole time . I didn’t stop auto pay I didn’t do nothing Got a message that my account was suspended for no reason at all ,not a single reason I had lots of money in there.. 

@Vidal if it's your cycle renewal date, and your phone is working properly then ignore it. If your phone isnt working properly and your account is actually suspended, in both cases see my post above  yours.

Vidal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Same thing happened to me I had like 90 bucks in there and it only needed 60 and it suspended my account **bleep**ing public mobile is a bunch of **bleep**ing idiots

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Bestwife1 the normal PM renewal process is the account says suspended, then expired, the payment comes out at 2am est then the plan resets for the next 30  day cycle. But since you deleted your autopay credit card. The renewal process will fail. When it does, tomorrow, you will be allowed to put your autopay credit card back on file. Once you have done this 

To reactivate a suspended account, follow these steps:
1. Deposit funds if there is no automatic payment credit card. If there is, skip step 1. Just use step 2
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button. Thank you.

If this fails, manually place the full amount of your plan using the one time payment option and contact a moderator to apply payment for you.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket).

You can try adding it again used incognito mode don't use apartment number and don't use the space in postal code. Aside from that it should be verbatim what is on your credit card file.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Bestwife1 

You plan did not renewed this morning if your phone is still not working.

Don't wait and add fund to you account and click on the reactivate your plan link to restart your plan ASAP.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Just to have service start again it's best to get a voucher.

Most had stations have it you can also get it at recharge. Com

If you didn't take out the credit card you could have also make a payment by dialing 611.

If you tried adding it too many times it may be flagged by system then you will have to contact moderators for help

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Don't forget to restart the phone after payment goes through

Need Help? Let's chat.