cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactivate your current plan.

Rdef01
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I had activated three plans in November so that I could get in on the special they were running. I understood that I would have up to 90 days to reactivate  once the plan period expired (Feb 7, 2017).  I liked this since I still have two plans on Rogers that I need to  finish before I port my numbers over to PM, AND it would be nice to stagger the payment dates once on PM so that they aren't all due on the same time. I renewed one account, and let two lapse with the intention of renewing before the 90 days.

But today I get an email with a survey asking why I left PM. When I got into my account I see

"Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactivate your current plan.
Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days if payment is not received. You will lose your phone number and service
."

..ok that's what I understood...

But on the same page I see

"Amount due to top-up your previous plan $114.00
Plan Expiry Date: Feb 7, 2017
Account Deactivation Date: Mar 10, 2017
Current Balance: $6.00
"

so Which is it, do I have 90 days to reactivate the two accounts (sometime around May 7th) or is my account now deactivated?

any insight is appreciated..

14 REPLIES 14

sunnymathew
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We have two public mobile connections. The credit card that were given for the connection expired so how do I reactivate my connection with my new credit card details?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mychelle wrote:

I have been trying to reactivate my plan but my payment on the site is still not going through. I had to physically go into the store last month. Why is that? I do not wish to setup autopay is there someone I can speak to about making a payment?

You were asked some questions and were given some options in the other thread you posted in.

Click here

Mychelle

I have been trying to reactivate my plan but my payment on the site is still not going through. I had to physically go into the store last month. Why is that? I do not wish to setup autopay is there someone I can speak to about making a payment?

@tascurry  if your service is working properly and it's your renewal date then ignore it. The normal PM renewal process is expired, then suspended, payment comes out at 2am est (on the self service account date) then the plan resets for the next 30 day cycle at 6am est. Once your phone is working properly ignore it. Just check for you 611 payment thankyou text message tomorrow.
Renewal process screenshots https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/If-I-have-a-credit-35-00-does...

If your services aren't working properly and your account is suspended. You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or can also use 611 to make your payment( once you know your 4 digit pin):
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Let us know if it works. Thanks

You can make a top up payment in your self serve account.

You can purchase a voucher and call 611 or use recharge.com or ding.com

tascurry

i need to make a payment .my tag is susended

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Kinza_B it's not possible to change your plan by yourself in self-seve account while your account is suspended.  Please contact the moderators by using this link to send them a private message.  Include your phone number and the details of then plan you want to reactive with, and they will take care of you as soon as possible.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Kinza_B

I want to downgrade my plan but it won't activate my account unless I make the payment of the old plan which I do not intend on keeping so what do I do? There is enough money on my account right now to activate the new plan but it won't do it. Either fix it or give me my money back.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

You're very welcome 😄 I'm glad I could help!

Enjoy your day 🙂 @Rderf01,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Rdef01

Perfect..thanks for clarifying!

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @Rdef01,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Sorry to hear about all of the confusion concerning your expiry and deactivation date, but it's quite simpler than we think 🙂 To clarify, you have 90 days after your plan expires to make a payment - until your account becomes deactivated. So let's say your plan expired on February 7th, well you have 90 days from that day to make a payment - which would be by May 8th 2017. If you do not make a payment by this date, your account will become automatically deactivated without the possibility of reactivating with the same SIM, phone # or plan.

Furthermore, once you deposit the funds in your account, the plan should automatically renew 🙂

Let me know if you need further assistance!

Respectfully,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Rdef01

@Shazia_K can you or another mod please confirm this.

tia

Rdef01

Thanks SRlawren, i'd seen it mentioned quite a few times but wasn't sure if it was solely to do with the autopsy feature.  Hope Shiza_k can answer soon.

cheers

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Rdef01 this is a known bug and I'm 99.9% sure that you actually have the 90 days.  To make sure I'm not giving you incorrect info, I'm tagging community moderator @Shazia_K to please confirm or correct me. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.