cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong plan purchased

absorb333
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Help me I asked for a 4gb plan at 35ish dollars. It said the plan I wanted was around 35-40 wasn’t sure but through miscommunication the Walmart rep gave me a 1gb plan at 35gb instead. I only found out after going home today.  I’m willing to pay the extra $5 to get the intended 4gb plan. Can any mods change my plan for me?

2 REPLIES 2

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@absorb333 wrote:

Help me I asked for a 4gb plan at 35isb dollars. It said the plan I wanted was around 35-40 wasn’t sure but the Walmart rep gave me a 1gb plan instead. I only found out after going home today.  I’m willing to pay the extra to get the intended 4gb plan. Can any mods change my plan for me?

Sorry to hear of your troubles.  If the new plan is more than what you have login to your self serve and add the additional funds and it will sit  in Available Funds.  Message the moderators and explain the situation and they should be able to switch it for you and take the additional cost from available funds.

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:
  • PM Phone Number
  • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
    • account number 
    • date of birth
    • complete address listed on account with postal code
    • email address on account
    • most commonly called numbers
    • alternate number listed on the account
    • last payment date and amount
    • last 4 digits of the credit card
  • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

The mods can adjust that for you.  

Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Along with an explanation, include your phone number, e-mail address and 4-digit PIN.   If you don't know your PIN, then include at least 3 of the following: complete billing address on account, alternate phone number listed on account, date of birth, last top up date & amount, last 4 digits of the credit card on account.

Unfortunately, wait times for response can be up to 48 hours currently.

Need Help? Let's chat.