cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong plan/Renewal

Jkeenz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

After my account had been on suspension for about a week, i went to top it up today and pick a new plan. When trying to select a new plan, the page would only partially load and did not show any plans to choose from. I ended up having to top up the account first, and instead of giving me the option of picking a new plan it just renewed my old one and now I don't have enough balance for the one I wanted. @CS_Agent 

7 REPLIES 7

Jkeenz

Thank you everyone for the information, I've submitted a ticket and hope to hear back soon. Still new to this community thing but I think I'm catching on

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Yeah... who knows I think it's a 50/50 thing if you are upgrading you have a better chance at success than downgrading. You also have to weigh that you allowed your account to suspend but pm let their account system get overdue for maintenance it count offer you full choice. Worth the arguement at least.  Submit a ticket via Simon (?) It's faster when working than a pm to the moderators but write down the ref# and follow up with more info .... ph#, pin# , email ,nature of complaint and quote ref#. Don't want to get your hopes up but mod wait times are down to a day?!!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Jkeenz wrote:

After my account had been on suspension for about a week, i went to top it up today and pick a new plan. When trying to select a new plan, the page would only partially load and did not show any plans to choose from. I ended up having to top up the account first, and instead of giving me the option of picking a new plan it just renewed my old one and now I don't have enough balance for the one I wanted. @CS_Agent 

@Jkeenz Submit a Ticket

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Jkeenz wrote:

After my account had been on suspension for about a week, i went to top it up today and pick a new plan. When trying to select a new plan, the page would only partially load and did not show any plans to choose from. I ended up having to top up the account first, and instead of giving me the option of picking a new plan it just renewed my old one and now I don't have enough balance for the one I wanted. 

You'll need to add more funds if you want to change to a different plan and there is no refunds or pro-ration for the plan you just renewed to so you will forfeit what you have already paid for.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Now that your plan has been renewed...have a look at purchasing your new plan to take effect at next renewal. That way you don't sacrifice whatever balance you have right now.

If you're shy on minutes, there's a couple of add-ons for you to look over, that aren't too expensive. They'll roll over until you use them up...they don't expire at end of renewal.

Jkeenz

Thanks for the reply, I'm hoping a moderator will help as I was attempting to pick a new plan before topping up but the website would not allow me to

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Depending on the plan you wanted and you got, you can just ride it out.

Best to upgrade your plan at renewal, but if you run out of what you have first, you can move to the higher plan early. 

You can try a moderator, but I don't think they'll make that kind of adjust ment. Wouldn't hurt to try I guess.

Need Help? Let's chat.