cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong payment date on Txt message.

GusP
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Public Mobile just sent me a text message saying my payment date is due on May 1st. Wich its not. Thats way to early. Then the sent back another one saying please disregard. Is this normal? Does this happen often at Public Mobile ?

9 REPLIES 9

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@GusP wrote:

Public Mobile just sent me a text message saying my payment date is due on May 1st. Wich its not. Thats way to early. Then the sent back another one saying please disregard. Is this normal? Does this happen often at Public Mobile ?

This is the date I go by. After my payment clears I then print a copy of My Account and keep as a reminder. Or you could note the date and put it in your calendar to remind you a few days ahead of time. 

26AACA8F-C6A9-45E6-8C81-4403D50AAD99.jpeg

@BearFBI wrote:

This happens to me to. On my first month I got a txt message saying my renewal was on the first. Then a disregard message. Even a few new accounts I activated got that message too on their first month. People around the forum always say it was send by mistake. But how ? If a automated system can't even send the right txt message then how are we supposed to put trust into PM. I personally think it is some sort of calibration. The payment due date on these false txt messages are always on the first of every month. Its really weird.

How? Ask the own who knows:

The ShadowThe Shadow

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@iliketotalk   I'm asking,  you are answering, no disrespect at all. 🙂

@mimmo Hi yes no disrespect but I can remember at least six times in the last six months

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This happens to me to. On my first month I got a txt message saying my renewal was on the first. Then a disregard message. Even a few new accounts I activated got that message too on their first month. People around the forum always say it was send by mistake. But how ? If a automated system can't even send the right txt message then how are we supposed to put trust into PM. I personally think it is some sort of calibration. The payment due date on these false txt messages are always on the first of every month. Its really weird.

mimmo

@iliketotalk  I recall this happening once in the recent past (along with a disregard message) .  did I miss some occurrences?

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@GusP wrote:

Incorrect text messages do go out regarding payment dates. Dial 611 to confirm your date or look in self service.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@GusP Hello disregard your text message it happens all the time around here go by what is in your self serve account or dial star 611 It will tell you there also

mimmo

its happened once before if I recall correctly. It has happened several times of late.   use the selfserve date as your official guide.

Need Help? Let's chat.