cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong charge

Moshe1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I used to be your client 3 days but was charged twice.. I would like to get my money back. Thank 

12 REPLIES 12

Moshe1

I got a plan. I did not like the  Communication. And I left. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Moshe1 

Further to goldilock's excellent explanation (and hairbag1)...there have been sporadic reports of people being charged after having ported out which is supposed to close the account. This too needs moderator assistance.

Your first post opens too many questions of which you still haven't clarified. Maybe you're dealing with the mods now and that's fine. Never mind us 🙂

@Moshe1..could you please be a little more specific on how you figure it's stealing. If you were charged twice, there has to be a reason. Did you inadvertantly change plans immediately after activating your account ? I think we can probably get to the bottom of your concern but a bit more detail would help.

If you're leaving PM, remove your credit card info from your account.

@Moshe1 hi like I mentioned yesterday contact a moderator pm is not trying to "steal" anything if the issue is on their end they will compensate you they are not in the business to rip you off!!

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Moshe1  Before you accuse anyone of "Stealing" you did not explain the circumstances surrounding a double charge in one month. For example, if you paid for one plan, and then soon thereafter (i.e. within 30 days of a 30 day plan) changed to another plan, and instead of selecting for the new change to take effect upon renewal date, you selected for the change to be implemented immediately, then you would be charged the price of the new plan so that would result in 2 charges in one month. In this case, it is not anyone else's fault but the user who made a decision to change plan right away instead of waiting for the renewal date for the new plan and new pricing to take effect. 

If your plan started on July 1, you won't be charged again on August 1st - it does not go by the date (ie every 1st of the month) but every 30 days and some months have 31 days so there will be occassions where there will be 2 charges in one month.  Ie July 1 and 30 days later on July 31 = 2 legitimate charges in one month. 

Can you please take a screenshot of your payment history and post here of the double charge? 

If for some reason you only subscribed to one plan and made no changes and were charged double within 30 days, then contacting the moderators at the link already provided in previous posts (which I will also post again below), a moderator will look into the issue and if it's an error on public mobile's end, will remedy it in your favor. 

It takes aproximately 48-72 hours (2-3 days) to receive a reply from a moderator.   Be patient, they will assist you in this matter, but rest assured no one is stealing money from you! 

Send a private message to moderator:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Moshe1

One mouth it's fine.. 

But charge twice in same month.. I call it Stealing!!!! 

Moshe1

Thanks for help 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

What exactly is going on? 

@Anonymous clear as mud, isn't it...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Moshe1 wrote:

Hi I used to be your client 3 days but was charged twice.. I would like to get my money back. Thank 

What exactly is going on? Did you port out your number? Did you just let it suspend and deactivate? Is it that your payment card is still being charged after you left?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Moshe1 wrote:

By charged twice do you mean at your initial account setup?  Or 30 days later they charged you after you "left" PM?

If it was an initial double charge you will need to contact the moderators for this.  If it was a second charge 30 days later did you remove your credit card from autopay?  Did you port-out your number when you left PM?  Just trying to get as much information to be able to help you out.

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

If you've ported out your service, there is no refund.  Pay upfront, and use your service for 30 or 90 days.  Leave early, lose your money.

Need Help? Let's chat.