cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong charge on bill

Omarbaig3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been charged by public mobile twice on my credit card for two charges I'm not familiar with. 

how can I find out about or dispute those charges?

6 REPLIES 6

@jessejardine wrote:

What if your account was disabled and you were incorrectly charged after the fact?  It's impossible to speak to anyone... 

@jessejardine   You can always contact moderators (PM employees) for any account related issues by clicking on either the chatbot bubble bottom right of your screen or by sending a private message to Moderator_Team via this link:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

BTW you have posted in an old thread and it's normally a good idea to always start your own thread by clicking on Ask a Question (top left) under any of the applicable headings for your issue in this forum and other customers may be able to offer advice/solution, before contacting moderators, for a quicker response to your question.

jessejardine
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What if your account was disabled and you were incorrectly charged after the fact?  It's impossible to speak to anyone... 

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Best to contact a moderator by clicking ?, bottom right, and follow instructions.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi

Are you public mobile customer?

Do you have access to self-serve?

If both answers are yes you can see the reason for charge in your payment history in the self-serve. If you still have problem with the charge, you can contact moderators as per instructions above

If on the other hand the first answer is no, you will have to contact moderators directly here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Omarbaig3  do you have any service with public? 

What were the charge amounts?

We're they the same day?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Omarbaig3 wrote:

I have been charged by public mobile twice on my credit card for two charges I'm not familiar with. 

how can I find out about or dispute those charges?

@Omarbaig3  Best to submit a ticket to PM and they will investigate and if you have been billed incorrectly they will credit the funds back to your account.

PMST.png

Need Help? Let's chat.