cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong balance showing

Kelsipeira
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I topped up with $28 then $19 the next day forgetting the details of my plan and now it says my balance is only $7! I don't know what is wrong! I need help please I don't want to spend more money and time on this! 

5 REPLIES 5

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Payment history will show each transaction made and allow the right amount to be added to available funds, when needed. Autopay will earn a 2.00 reward monthly and you will not have to add funds.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Kelsipeira wrote:

I topped up with $28 then $19 the next day forgetting the details of my plan and now it says my balance is only $7! I don't know what is wrong! I need help please I don't want to spend more money and time on this! 

@Kelsipeira  That means that your plan renewed after your top-ups and you have a credit of $7 in your account to be used on your next renewal. 

Montrealpost
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

In your online account, 3rd tab PAYMENT, there is an option to see Payment History.  There, u can see details of dates and amounts of payment/deduction with decriptions.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Kelsipeira wrote:

@Kelsipeira...looks like your $40 plan just renewed and you have a $7 balance towards next renewal or purchase of add-ons. Sound about right ?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Kelsipeira , what plan are you on?  If I had to guess you have the $40 plan.  The two top ups add up to $47.  Take away $40 for renewal and you are left with $7 in the account.  Please take a closer look at your payment history.  You should see line items for each credit and debit.

Need Help? Let's chat.