cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong amount of payment

mathieu_vu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I earned $7 total rewards, my plan is $25, why Publicmobile took $25 + taxes without deduct $7 rewards?

Thanks a lot

Mathieu

8 REPLIES 8

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Tav wrote:

Just noticed the exact same scenario on my account as well. $25 plan. $7 rewards not applied. 

I already submitted an email to the mods.

@Tav FYI for you and anyone else running into this issue:  PM is aware and will be fixing it automatically; there is no need to submit any more tickets on this issue.  More details here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Fix-in-Progress-Select-customers-missin...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Tav
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just noticed the exact same scenario on my account as well. $25 plan. $7 rewards not applied. 

I already submitted an email to the mods.

@Tweetynumair wrote:

Ugh, I seem to have this problem too.  Renewal was yesterday and when I checked, no rewards were applied to my account before my autopay was triggered.  Submitted a ticket with Simonbot and hopefully will hear soon from Mods.... Or maybe the credits will just appear in my account in a few days.....?  One can hope...

They'll add it to next month's discount I would guess.  They don't usually refund.

Tweetynumair
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ugh, I seem to have this problem too.  Renewal was yesterday and when I checked, no rewards were applied to my account before my autopay was triggered.  Submitted a ticket with Simonbot and hopefully will hear soon from Mods.... Or maybe the credits will just appear in my account in a few days.....?  One can hope...

88cranston
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@mathieu_vu wrote:

Hi, 

I earned $7 total rewards, my plan is $25, why Publicmobile took $25 + taxes without deduct $7 rewards?

Thanks a lot

Mathieu

Are your $7 of rewards still showing on your account?

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@mathieu_vu wrote:

Hi, 

Thanks a lot

Mathieu

Moderators will likely add funds reward to balance but not refund. For the next renewal, you get reward x2.

More complaints than usual from people about rewards not be applying correctly today.

@CS_Agent  is there a system issue?  

@mathieu_vu 

Contact moderators as described above since they are the only ones who are able to fix billing/account issues.  Expect 1-2 days wait.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@mathieu_vu wrote:

Hi, 

Thanks a lot

Mathieu

Sounds like others with same problem today. Click the ? in lower right side of page to start process of moderator assistance. Type "contact moderator" and follow prompts.

Need Help? Let's chat.