cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wow really I paid my bill

Sherry87
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I just paid my bill on the 24 of May when I got paid now it saying suspended in highly pissed yes I am changing my plan but really suspended when I just pay it.

9 REPLIES 9

Sherry87

Thank you for info

Sherry87

While I'm just going say this it would easier if they had it where it be easy to see as for  u have problem with me putting something up that isnt inefficient to u then don't reply.

Sherry87

It okay now thank you 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Sherry87 for future use, please only ask in one place.  This is at least the 3rd place I've seen you ask, and it's very inefficient.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

RogerI
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My advice; don't check your account on the day of renewal. If the phone still works, all is well. Check the account the next day, and all should be back to normal. This is a well know problem.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Sherry87,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

As long as your plan is active, please disregard the suspended banner on your self-serve account. Your plan should have renewed - please let us know how it went 🙂

Regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Sherry87

It the may 28 when my renew date is 

Sherry87

The 29 of May yes it works but saying my account is suspended 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

When is your renewal? Are services working for you? If services are not working, send a private message to one of the mod.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

You posted in the wrong board, @Shazia_K can you move this to the right section?

EDIT: OP created another topic, please delete this. 

Need Help? Let's chat.