cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wont renew

Loganbagg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan ran out today  so I went to the store  got a voucher  and put it in   the money  went  in the account but the plan did not renew

9 REPLIES 9

@Loganbagg wrote:

My account  was suspended  for a few hours  as I forgot to get a voucher  and I was out on the ocean   so when i got back to land i went to the store got a voucher  and put it in   but it didnt not  take the suspension off but the money is showing in  the account

If you see the voucher funds sitting in your account, then click payments and select amount to be paid and submit.  If the payment doesn't go through, wait an hour or so and retry submitting payment again.

Is the full amount you added showing in your account? You may have to go in and either manually pay for your plan and/or manually renew your plan.

Try the lost/stolen feature. Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone. You could potentially lose any rewards that have. Another thing to try is to manually add $1 into your account and restart the phone.

If you are still having problems the contact a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It can take 48 - 72 hours for a response.

Log into My Account / Plan and Add-ons...look for Lost/Stolen tab and click  it..click Suspend, then log out. Wait a few minutes then log back in. Repeat the steps only Resume service. Log out and reboot phone.

Let us know if that helps.

Loganbagg

No it is not workin 

Your phone is working right now...right ? If so, do nothing...your plan will renew tongiht.

Loganbagg

My account  was suspended  for a few hours  as I forgot to get a voucher  and I was out on the ocean   so when i got back to land i went to the store got a voucher  and put it in   but it didnt not  take the suspension off but the money is showing in  the account

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Loganbagg wrote:

My plan ran out today  so I went to the store  got a voucher  and put it in   the money  went  in the account but the plan did not renew

Log into My Account...is your plan Active ? When is your next renewal date ? Do you see $$ in Available Funds ? If you renewal is tonight and you have a valid credit card on your file...all will be well when you wake up in the morning.

Make note of how the renewal process happens  for future reference.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Loganbagg wrote:

@Loganbagg  If your phone is working, don't worry your renewal will get processed tonight at midnight.

Need Help? Let's chat.