cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won’t recognize my top up

Carverstone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Had a prompt to make a minimum payment and after making the payment I still have no service. I do have an account balance now but I’m really confused why my cycle hasn’t restarted. 

8 REPLIES 8

Carverstone

Did try this but no luck

Carverstone

I just sent them a message thank you for the link 

Carverstone

Yes I’ve tried that tried reloading. nothing 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Carverstone , I find the renewal from suspension isn't perfect.  Sometimes, it hurt doesn't work, not totally sure why. I suggest getting the moderator team to fix things.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

@Carverstone wrote:

Yes when I click it, it asks me to make another payment when the amount due is at 0 

You can try this trick...go in your self-serve account and tab PLAN/OPTIONS and click on PHONE LOST/STOLEN. Close your phone few minutes and open it again and click on reactivate my service and see if it helped.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Carverstone wrote:

Had a prompt to make a minimum payment and after making the payment I still have no service. I do have an account balance now but I’m really confused why my cycle hasn’t restarted. 

Did you restart your phone?

Carverstone

Yes when I click it, it asks me to make another payment when the amount due is at 0 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Carverstone wrote:

Can you see REACTIVATE my phone or number?

Need Help? Let's chat.