Did you mean: 

Won't let me change my bankcard

garyellis1980
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want live person

18 REPLIES 18

thechunkyknot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There is no live support here you have to sign up for the community board and post your questions there. A mod will contact you from there or someone from the message board  will contact you by posting a message under your question.

Also they dont offer online banking, you can only pay for your service with a Visa, mastercard or vouchers.

Anita

terrybev
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I was having the same problem. I eventually just went into payment and removed exsisting card number and added new card. Seems to work fine now

terrybev
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I use my debit card from BMO, works just like a regular master card

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ColumbianGold wrote:

How do I send a message to a mediator? I am new here. 

send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ColumbianGold wrote:

Click this: @Moderator_Team

But what is the problem that you think you need them for? Maybe the community can help you.

ColumbianGold
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@garyellis1980 wrote:

I want live person

@garyellis1980Public Mobile accepts credit cards or debit VISA only. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lieux wrote:

@Anonymous in fact it's for the bonus 250 Mb not for the 2$ credit as I wrote..

Oh yeah! That would be crappy to lose. Yeah that bonus wasn't around when I did my testing. I took the test for the team but it worked anyway so it no longer mattered.

Someone needs to take that for the team and see if the 250mb comes back when autopay comes back. Should be able to do a change plan back and forth anyway.

@Anonymous in fact it's for the bonus 250 Mb not for the 2$ credit as I wrote..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lieux wrote:

@Anonymous  a écrit :

@stonechucker wrote:

@Lieux , I've just checked, it seems like yes this can be changed via the IVR.

Thanks for suggesting it.

I beg to differ. You can use 611 to use an already registered card. You can use 611 to toggle autopay. But you can't change the card (per the topic title).

I think you are right..I tried and the only option is to remove autopay ( but I don't want to do it...2$ credit) ..is it possible to change after that and reactivate autopay and register a new credit card???

Not from what I spent a bit of time figuring out. I wrote this out a while ago. But of course I could be wrong.

You can safely turn off autopay and turn it back on before your renewal and it will still pick up the reward at renewal.

@Anonymous  a écrit :

@stonechucker wrote:

I beg to differ. You can use 611 to use an already registered card. You can use 611 to toggle autopay. But you can't change the card (per the topic title).

I think you are right..I tried and the only option is to remove autopay ( but I don't want to do it...2$ credit) ..is it possible to change after that and reactivate autopay and register a new credit card???

Anonymous
Not applicable

@stonechucker wrote:

@stonechucker  a écrit :

@Lieux, are you suggesting a real person via 611?  That's been fully removed, but the IVR is there.

I do not know if this is an option to change via the IVR.

No I know that's impossible to contact a REAL PERSON here...even if we are real..no??! 

@Lieux, are you suggesting a real person via 611?  That's been fully removed, but the IVR is there.

I do not know if this is an option to change via the IVR.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@garyellis1980  a écrit :

I want live person

Did you try with 611?

And if you still want help you can write a message to the moderator who have access to your account here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and give them details of your problem. But waiting time is few hours to 2 days. Be patient.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@garyellis1980 wrote:

I want live person

Click the My Account buttom top right of this page.

1) Login to Selfserve, click Payment tab.
2) Below "One Time Payment" and "Manage Auto Pay" options there is a very small link
"Manage my card - Update or remove my Credit or Visa debit card"
3) two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"

Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

Hope this helps!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@garyellis1980 wrote:

I want live person

There is no "live person" support here. It's all done here or by private message.

What part of attempting to change your bank card won't let you?

Need Help? Let's chat.