Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won’t let me add my vouchers!

Kv1989
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Keeps saying not able to process?? I just made a account and bought the $60 

8 REPLIES 8

@Ayerhart wrote:

I as well just purchaces a $40 and a $20 card.... the 40 went through the 20 did not can someone help me out here 

@Ayerhart How were you able to add the $40 voucher using 611 or selfserve online? Maybe try using the other method and see if it works.

@Ayerhart wrote:

I as well just purchaces a $40 and a $20 card.... the 40 went through the 20 did not can someone help me out here 

Wait an hour before retrying as suggested in earlier posts above, also try clearing your cache or try another browser/incognito mode. 

If nothing works contact Moderator_Team.  Wait time to hear back could be 2-48 hours.

Ayerhart
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@popealexander wrote:

the only thing i would add to this answer is that you need to make an account in the community, seperate from the activation account, that tripped me up for a bit, others might have the same issue.

FYI: posting here requires a Community account. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

popealexander
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

the only thing i would add to this answer is that you need to make an account in the community, seperate from the activation account, that tripped me up for a bit, others might have the same issue.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Kv1989 wrote:

Keeps saying not able to process?? I just made a account and bought the $60 

@Kv1989  known issue with many customers reporting a similar issue. The only fix is to message the moderator include the voucher pin numbers.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Kv1989 hi that seems to be a common issue around here recently you can wait an hour you probably tried to many times if it doesn't work then,contact a moderator here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.