cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't let me add my 2 vouchers

Vanshannon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought them 2 days ago and when I try to add them it responds " sorry we are not able to process this request. I'm getting frustrated.  Please help.

12 REPLIES 12

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Vanshannon 

I'm curious too....the voucher catalogue says they should be right away....ish. We're the moderators able to help?

@VanshannonDid the moderators ever fix it?

Vanshannon

It's ridiculous 

Vanshannon

No petro canada

@Vanshannon 

Do you mind sharing the retailer you purchased them from? Are they processed by Blackhawk?

@Anonymous wrote:

@gpixel wrote:

@Vanshannon try not to wait when adding vouchers to your account. just add them as soon as you get it. maybe the voucher numbers were reprinted to another customer.

@gpixel 

Vouchers don't expire.

Any voucher system worth anything would never print the same voucher PIN again. Then again, this delay in some of the PINs working is just silly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@gpixel wrote:

@Vanshannon try not to wait when adding vouchers to your account. just add them as soon as you get it. maybe the voucher numbers were reprinted to another customer.

@gpixel 

Vouchers don't expire.

Vanshannon

I have been doing it through 611 I have had my phone 2 years and this is the first time this has happened.  I have a moderator helping. They r getting the same error response.

@Vanshannon 

Depending on where you purchased the vouchers will determine their validity and how they appear. After trying our suggestions ( as all vouchers are valid after 24 hours) you can contact the moderators to add them for you or look into why they are not working. Here's the voucher catalogue for reference.....feel free to add yours once you do get them loaded onto your account in order to help others

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165

@totalUser  Edit: nice edit

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Vanshannon 

Have you tried adding them thru 611? Press (1) then (1) again and add the correct 12 digit pin #. (There can be more than one set of digits which can be confusing.)

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Can you try adding them by dialing 611 or through your selfserve?

You could clean cache and use incognito mode, sometimes that helps

If it's still a nogo try contacting mods https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Need Help? Let's chat.