cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won’t except payment? After it did this morning

Johnpaulcormier
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone won’t except the payment voucher tells me to go to the community page and do what?

12 REPLIES 12

@Johnpaulcormier  thanks. Did you enter it through 611 or your self service account? I have this bad habit if the first 8 of 12 numbers are the same to copy them, and I end up entering an additional digit. Try entering the 2nd vouchers  numbers individually. 

@Johnpaulcormier I know in the past when I bought vouchers at Canadian tire the five dollar one did not work right away for whatever reason I don’t know on two different occasions it happen and then a few hours later I tried it again and it worked for some reason I really have no logical explanation for it except that it has happened to me also

Johnpaulcormier

I bought them at the same place. My balance in 21 dollars and I’m trying to add another 5 dollar voucher to restore my service 

@Johnpaulcormier hi I am assuming you tried on your phone at *611 did you try your self serve account also try restarting your phone if you haven't already 

@Johnpaulcormier recheck the voucher and try entering it again through 611. What's the balance when you call 611?  Were the vouchers bought from the same place? Thanks.

@Johnpaulcormier wrote:

First time it ever did that, it excepted 20 bucks right away and now won’t except 5 dollar voucher 

@Johnpaulcormier  Just try it again in a half an hour. It should work, otherwise just keep trying make sure the PIN is correct and it should work. If it's still an issue by the end of the day submit a ticket and the Moderator Team will resolve the issue.

Johnpaulcormier

First time it ever did that, it excepted 20 bucks right away and now won’t except 5 dollar voucher 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Johnpaulcormier wrote:

My phone won’t except the payment voucher tells me to go to the community page and do what?

Probably asking you to reach out to the community and see if there is a solution to your problem. If you can not figure out a solution check in with the moderators. 

Click here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@gblackma Please engage brain before fingers. The OP said: "My phone won’t except the payment". Perhaps, except instead of accept confused you.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Johnpaulcormier wrote:

@Johnpaulcormier  It can take up to 24 hours for a voucher to activate within PM's system depending on where you purchased it. Just keep trying every hour and it should take.

If you can't add it by the end of the day submit a ticket to PM and include a copy of the voucher and they will add it for you.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Johnpaulcormier  dial 611 from your phone to see if it has already been added. If not, use 611 to add the voucher. Heres an article on adding vouchers and paying for you plan through 611 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/pay-for-your-services-through-611

Use this link to see how to use 611https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352/highlight/t...

Stay safe.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Johnpaulcormier Hello depending on where you bought your voucher certain places do not input their sales receipts until later on this evening so you may have to wait a few hours or overnight you can also try on your self serve account if you have one set up

Need Help? Let's chat.