cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't even let me log in.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Have user name.....PM says it is email. Holy Smokes Bat Man...I know my email.

For password, well Robin, I know that too.....and nothing.    

Just want to get my credit card re-registered for the expiry date.....but can't even get in.

3 REPLIES 3

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The previous member's response should resolve your issue.

@@000000086 Once you sort out getting your password and updating your credit card take the time to write down your password, pin #, security question and answer and put it in a safe place. That way if this happens again you can refer to it. There have been many posts from users go do not access their accounts very often a simply forget what was so obvious to them hen they created it.

Please change your user name if that is your phone # keep it private on the forum or getting spam calls will be the least f your worries...

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@7782694286 wrote:

Have user name.....PM says it is email. Holy Smokes Bat Man...I know my email.

For password, well Robin, I know that too.....and nothing.    

Just want to get my credit card re-registered for the expiry date.....but can't even get in.

Please try again after 1 hour.

It may also help if you clear your browser cache and open a tab using incognito mode.

Reset Your Self-Serve Password

If you forget your password, there’s no need to worry. You can create a new one by following these simple steps:

1. Click here.
  2. Enter and confirm your email address, then answer the security question. You made the security question when you created your Self-Serve account.

You will receive an email outlining how to change your password. If you don’t get this email within 30 minutes, please start a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking here, to submit a ticket to the Moderator Team.

Need Help? Let's chat.