cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't accept payment

Klr649
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My account is showing as suspended and requesting I make a payment.

- When I press the "Reactivate Current Plan" button it takes me to another page with a "Make A Payment" button.

- After selecting "Make A Payment", selecting amount due for the "Payment Type" then hitting "Submit" I'm returned with a message that says "your account has already enough balance" but I still have no service?

6 REPLIES 6

wow! good job! finally someone takes it over!

Klr649

Thanks all who replied! Such a great forum 😉

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Klr649   At the payment tab, try to use "Other" and manually enter the Plan amount +$1 (assuming you have not pay successfully yet.  If you paid successfully earlier , then just enter $1) 

After a successful payment , try to click on the Reactivate button again.  Logoff from My Account and reboot your phone and see how it goes.

hope this helps

Klr649

Wow thank you! It worked!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Klr649 

go sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account,

1. Click on Payment

2. Make a Payment

3. one Time Payment 

4. you will see your Amount Due:$ !

5. Payment Type: selected other ( Enter the desired payment amount )

6. how much you see at Amount Due:$ ! you will do manually enter Amount: $ ! + $1 extra

7. Tax: will collect automatically,
8. Click ‘Submit’,
9. after payment gone through, you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

10. and how much you pay the extra is will going to your account Available funds:$ ! has the amount left,
and for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

@Klr649 wrote:

My account is showing as suspended and requesting I make a payment.

- When I press the "Reactivate Current Plan" button it takes me to another page with a "Make A Payment" button.

- After selecting "Make A Payment", selecting amount due for the "Payment Type" then hitting "Submit" I'm returned with a message that says "your account has already enough balance" but I still have no service?

For "payment type", change the option to "other" and manually type in the payment amount that you wish.

Need Help? Let's chat.