cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't accept payment

Smurf85
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I lost my phone and just recently switch my sim card. But now it won't process my payment. And I have forgotten my pin. To do it over the phone. Any ideas? 

10 REPLIES 10

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Smurf85 wrote:

I did the switch yesterday around 1pm Atlantic time. And have tried multiple times since then. I lost my phone which is why I had to switch sim cards and why I don't have access to the code. We have also removed my card and the put it back in, then  removed it again and added my husbands. My main is issue is that when I go to hit submit it won't let me. All the info is there and correct. But just won't let me submit. This recharge website have many used it? I live almost an hour away from the closest store that sells vouchers. And I have called the store but they can't process my payment for a voucher over the phone,  then in turn give me the code. 

Have you tried to log in using Incognito mode of the browser (Chrome...)?

That could solve website errors.

Smurf85
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I did the switch yesterday around 1pm Atlantic time. And have tried multiple times since then. I lost my phone which is why I had to switch sim cards and why I don't have access to the code. We have also removed my card and the put it back in, then  removed it again and added my husbands. My main is issue is that when I go to hit submit it won't let me. All the info is there and correct. But just won't let me submit. This recharge website have many used it? I live almost an hour away from the closest store that sells vouchers. And I have called the store but they can't process my payment for a voucher over the phone,  then in turn give me the code. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Smurf85 

you Have to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,and Explain your issue to
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Service by CS_Agent, by Click Here link
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,>> you will say forgetting and they will Reset for you,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hTideGnow : Fun with synonyms. There's your 4 digit PIN. There's the 12 digit PIN on the voucher. We don't need the 4 digit PIN for redeeming the voucher in the 611.

@hTideGnow wrote:

@t_p wrote:

If you pay by voucher, you don't need the PIN.

I thought you need PIN to use the voucher... isn't it?

Only if you pay by credit card.

@t_p wrote:

I thought you need PIN to use the voucher... isn't it?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Smurf85  so, you switched SIM card using My Account without issue?  When you used My Account back then, you would have used the email and password to login.  Try to see if you can figure it out.

Or to reset password, try Forgot Password link, enter the email address used and then answer the security question. 

If you need the phone urgently and cannot wait for password reset, the only way to get your service back quick is to go for retail top-up.  You will only need to provide them with your phone number but there is a fee on top.  This can be done "at most Canadian Tire Gas, Esso, Gateway Newstands, and MacEwen locations."  More information at : https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/top-up-your-account

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Smurf85 

As mentioned above, the website can be finicky.  You can also manually load funds via your self service account equivalent to your month's fee.  

As for the PIN, you would have gotten a text with your PIN when you first activated your account.  

If all fails, as your wait for CSA help, you could buy a payment voucher either online (recharge.com - service fee applies) or in store and load up. CSA response times are at least a few hours and even sometimes 1-2 days.  

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Smurf85 wrote:

I lost my phone and just recently switch my sim card. But now it won't process my payment. And I have forgotten my pin. To do it over the phone. Any ideas? 

If you must try to use the self serve account, then log in using Incognito mode of your browser.That should solve some spurious errors of the website.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the forgot password link.  Also try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also try clearing your cache and cookies then reboot.

Try removing then try adding back your credit card.

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..

If you still need assistance then submit a ticket.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.